Author Topic: Live national temperature map  (Read 1658 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Live national temperature map
« on: January 14, 2024, 12:49:07 am »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Live national temperature map
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 12:52:58 am »
Bookmark
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 12:58:55 am »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 02:43:42 am by GtHawk »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2024, 02:50:56 am »
At some point I want to make a pinned post with live shots of national radar, satellite, links and such. It's on my to-do list as Weather Mod, but between real life and my mood swings I haven't gotten around to it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2024, 03:08:47 am »
Geez everybody...It's freaking WINTER!!    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2024, 03:22:49 am »
The regime leader spends another weekend away from the White House.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2024, 03:33:40 am »
Geez everybody...It's freaking WINTER!!    :shrug:

I loved snow when I was a kid.  Sledding and build snow forts ... jumping into the snow drifts...were a blast.  I only didn't like it when we had to help shovel the snow....then it was too cold out.  :laugh:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2024, 03:50:33 am »
This is my favorite go to weather page.  https://www.ventusky.com/?p=35.8;-98.2;4&l=temperature-2m&t=20240114/0400  Mouse over for temperatures.

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2024, 04:01:44 am »
This is my favorite go to weather page.  https://www.ventusky.com/?p=35.8;-98.2;4&l=temperature-2m&t=20240114/0400  Mouse over for temperatures.

Great website.  Thanks.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2024, 04:52:01 am »

In most areas of the country this evening, do not attempt this at home.
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2024, 05:01:54 am »
The Independent, 2000:
This was 24 years ago.

Snow is starting to disappear from our lives. Sledges, snowmen, snowballs and the excitement of waking to find that the stuff has settled outside are all a rapidly diminishing part of Britain's culture, as warmer winters – which scientists are attributing to global climate change – produce not only fewer white Christmases, but fewer white Januaries and Februaries … Global warming, the heating of the atmosphere by increased amounts of industrial gases, is now accepted as a reality by the international community … According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit of the University of East Anglia, within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event". "Children just aren't going to know what snow is," he said.

Stand by for icy blasts and heavy snow

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/tim-blair/children-just-arent-going-to-know-what-snow-is/news-story/5a16c85680b7cc94f345240a727fb09d

Everybody knows Global Warming is bullshit. Everyone knows it to the point that it has become a point of worldwide derision and mocking. And yet the true believers, the apostles of Global Warming, will take their religion to the grave.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 05:22:07 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2024, 09:40:38 am »
I loved snow when I was a kid.  Sledding and build snow forts ... jumping into the snow drifts...were a blast.  I only didn't like it when we had to help shovel the snow....then it was too cold out.  :laugh:

@libertybele

As a child, vividly recall the daily 3-block trek back n forth to school...NEVER using the shoveled sidewalks but rather using the plowed snowbanks, which were several times our height.

Throwing snowballs at passing buses...bonus points for hitting the bus driver's windshield.

...ah...those were the days!!   happy77

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2024, 10:08:47 am »

I was still DOING all that, two short years ago...

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2024, 02:56:58 am »

Really liking this website too.... Thanks @Texas Yellow Rose
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....