Author Topic: Poland is a test run for globalist totalitarianism  (Read 275 times)

Offline Hoodat

Poland is a test run for globalist totalitarianism
« on: January 13, 2024, 07:30:48 pm »
Poland is a test run for globalist totalitarianism

Jack Posobiec  |  01/12/2024

I’d like you to imagine the following scenario: say, for the sake of argument, at the tail end of a Republican administration, two members of Congress were convicted, by a DC jury, of some offense which they hotly denied committing. The sitting Republican President pardoned them, and we all moved on.

However, then imagine that the instant Congress went Democratic again, over a decade later, the Democratic Speaker of the House appealed the President’s pardon to the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS), claiming the appeal was inherently illegitimate on procedural grounds. And imagine, somehow, that SCOTUS agreed with this and reinstated the prison sentences for both members of Congress, even though they were still serving in office. And then, after these two “convicts” sheltered at the White House (with the President’s consent), imagine that this same Democratic Speaker of the House threatened to lay siege to the White House itself in order to arrest them. And oh, just in case this scenario wasn’t threatening enough, imagine the Democratic house majority was also able to somehow order Fox News to go out of business, and fire all its executives because they weren’t “impartial” enough.

Have you imagined it? Well, what if I told you that this isn’t a hypothetical scenario? It’s happening. Right now  . .  .  in Poland.  .  .

https://humanevents.com/2024/01/12/jack-posobiec-poland-is-a-test-run-for-globalist-totalitarianism
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Poland is a test run for globalist totalitarianism
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2024, 08:05:42 pm »
There is a lot of unrest in Europe right now that isn't getting much air time here. Similar to the Polish protests in Spain. Farmers in Germany protesting en masse. Farmers in the Netherlands dumping tons of sh*t around government buildings. I would love to see more mass deportations overall as well.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

Re: Poland is a test run for globalist totalitarianism
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2024, 08:19:36 pm »
It was no test. It was the real deal. The whole city-scape rose up. And fought into secondary cities. And from there, tried to go rural. It happened. Y'all watched it go down.

What stopped em is the burbs, and then the rednecks.

They fell back into their shithole cities, and there they remain. Portland is what's left of the infection.