Author Topic: Morning Glory: A fantasy draft for Trump's second term ..Hugh Hewitt  (Read 186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Morning Glory: A fantasy draft for Trump's second term
Hugh Hewitt

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

On Tuesday, I argued that former President Trump would greatly advance his chances in the fall if, upon winning the nomination — and that could effectively be over on the night of the New Hampshire primary or Super Tuesday, March 5 — he names his running mate very early and turns him or her loose to fundraise and make media magic for nine months, not three.

The "great mentioner" likes Sens. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., Joni Ernst, R-Iowa, or Dan Sullivan, R-Alaska, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Congressman Mike Gallagher, R-Wis., or former national security adviser Ambassador Robert O’Brien. The last two can deliver the fundraising and the messaging as well as votes in Gallagher’s Wisconsin or the states of Arizona and Nevada, where O’Brien’s membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints brings some LDS votes to Trump, and it is a block with which he has trouble.

If Trump goes the Full Monty and drops "the list" from which most, if not all, his senior appointees will be drawn — and yes, it is legal to do so — he will supercharge the election with surrogates who matter and who flood media platforms and fundraisers.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/morning-glory-fantasy-draft-trumps-second-term
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Morning Glory: A fantasy draft for Trump's second term ..Hugh Hewitt
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2024, 03:15:41 pm »
Any draft selection first has to be vetted by the level of the brown nosing and ass kissing factor first.

Then work from there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.