Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: TX Congressman Troy Nehls SLAMS Joe Biden: “You Suck. You’re Horrible!”  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: TX Congressman Troy Nehls SLAMS Joe Biden: “You Suck. You’re Horrible!” – Says Open Borders is Part of Biden’s “Long-Term Goal and Strategy” to Give Illegals Voting Rights (VIDEO)
By Jordan Conradson Jan. 12, 2024 3:40 pm167 Comments

Congressman Troy Nehls (R-TX) on Thursday slammed Joe Biden’s open border policies, saying that the real reason they want an open border is to secure power and “one-party rule forever.”

More than 11 million illegals, who are mainly military-age males and include many known or suspected terrorists, have invaded the US on Joe Biden’s watch. More than 300,000 illegal aliens crossed over the US border in December alone, according to Customs and Border Protection. And these are just the number they’re admitting to. It is likely FAR more.

This is not only a national security emergency, but who do you think these people are going to vote for when they end up in cities all across the nation that do not require citizenship to vote?

Leftist cranks like Rep. Alexandria Occasio-Cortez (D-NY) are already saying the quiet part out loud: amnesty and voting rights for all–everywhere!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/exclusive-tx-congressman-troy-nehls-slams-joe-biden/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson