Author Topic: Washington Democrats Propose Bullet Tax for ‘Privilege of Using Ammunition’  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Washington Democrats Propose Bullet Tax for ‘Privilege of Using Ammunition’

AWR Hawkins 12 Jan 2024

Washington state Democrats are proposing a bullet tax which they justify as being a tax on the “privilege of using ammunition.”

FOX News reported that the legislation, HB 2238, describes the ammunition tax as “a use tax.” It would be “levied on every person in [Washington state] for the privilege of using ammunition as a consumer at the rate of 11 percent of the selling price.”

The bill defines ammunition as “projectiles with their fuses, propelling charges, or primers designed to be fired from firearms. ‘Ammunition’ includes any shotgun shell and any rifle, pistol, or revolver cartridge.”

Microsoft Start noted that Washington Democrats are framing the tax as a way “decrease gun violence.” The Colorado Springs Gazette pointed out that the Democrat text of HB 2238 says the tax revenue “will go to programs that aim to prevent suicide and to reduce firearm-related domestic violence.”

HB 2238 has 15 Democrat sponsors.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2024/01/12/washington-democrats-propose-bullet-tax-privilege-of-using-ammunition/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Didn't the SCOTUS declare that ammunition was included in the 2nd Amendment right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Didn't the SCOTUS declare that ammunition was included in the 2nd Amendment right?
Hey, they're not denying you the right to buy bullets, they're just making you pay through the nose to support liberal social programs so you can exercise your Constitutional rights and if they follow Californication's example they will make it against the law to purchase ammunition from outside of Washington without having it first shipped to an in state FFL to insure that A. They get their extortion and B. They know exactly how much ammunition and of what types you have, and trust me they're making a list and checking it twice...but unlike Santa there are only naughty people on the state's lists. This is a big reason as a resident of Californication that I am adding to my stock of reloading components before they start clamping down on that too!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey, they're not denying you the right to buy bullets, they're just making you pay through the nose to support liberal social programs so you can exercise your Constitutional rights and if they follow Californication's example they will make it against the law to purchase ammunition from outside of Washington without having it first shipped to an in state FFL to insure that A. They get their extortion and B. They know exactly how much ammunition and of what types you have, and trust me they're making a list and checking it twice...but unlike Santa there are only naughty people on the state's lists. This is a big reason as a resident of Californication that I am adding to my stock of reloading components before they start clamping down on that too!

Buy your fixins from out of the coastal states, like AZ.  From what I have heard, reloading equipment is on the Newsome Radar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Buy your fixins from out of the coastal states, like AZ.  From what I have heard, reloading equipment is on the Newsome Radar.
Has been for a while, I wanted to order some really awesome bullets, just bullets not fully assembled ammunition, from out of state and they wouldn't ship to me, they required my order to be shipped to a local FFL so I declined. My SIL has family in Utah and my best friend has family in Arizona so if I really need to I can them get me certain things and mail them to me or in the case of powder and primers I would have to wait until someone came to California and hope they weren't discovered during vehicle inspection at the border.

They actually have people watching at gun stores in border states and if they see someone with California plates making a purchase they call it in to the CHP to have them put on a watch list...the rat bastards! 9999hair out0000