Author Topic: Michael Cohen: The NYC Fraud Bill Is Coming and Trump ‘Doesn’t Have the Money to Pay It’  (Read 595 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Cohen: The NYC Fraud Bill Is Coming and Trump ‘Doesn’t Have the Money to Pay It’

Pam Key 12 Jan 2024

Michael Cohen, a former personal attorney for Donald Trump, said Friday on CNN’s “News Central” that his former boss will not be able to pay the upcoming ruling in the New York fraud case brought by Attorney General Letitia James.

Thursday, at a press conference, Trump said, “That witness took back everything that he said. He took back everything he said in court. Took it all back.”

Anchor John Berman asked, “I just wanted to give you a chance to respond to what Donald Trump said.”

Cohen said, “Is there a reason, really, to respond? I mean, he makes things up on a regular basis, and no matter how many times that Alina Habba or Chris Kise or Donald Trump attempt to denigrate me and to impugn my credibility, the one thing that we all know, the one thing that Donald knows, which is why he looks so terrible. It’s why he looks so nervous and preoccupied, is that the bill is coming and he doesn’t have the money to pay it.”

He added, “So sure, why not attack the witness? Why not attack the judge? Why not attack the judges? Law clerk? Attack everybody? Because what Donald Trump knows is that he was handed a business by his father, which he destroyed. And now that’s going to be his legacy.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/12/michael-cohen-the-nyc-fraud-bill-is-coming-and-trump-doesnt-have-the-money-to-pay-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Cohen made parole?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-