Author Topic: Boomers, Gen Z go to war with each other in savage ad: ‘No one pays attention to Gen X!’  (Read 293 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Okay this is worth a look see if you have time. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1e0apyGASc
It’s World War Generation Z.

An Australian meat advert had viewers in hysterics after hilariously satirizing the differences between each generation in what viewers are calling the “best ad in history.” The resonant commercial was released last month by Aussie meat purveyor “Australian Lamb,” quickly racking up 450,000 views on YouTube.

Dubbed the “Generation Gap,” the commercial is set in a dystopian future where the different generations are segregated into different towns by literal rifts in the ground. Each time the age groups shade one another, the chasm grows wider.

Fortunately, they found a way to meat in the middle.
https://nypost.com/2024/01/11/lifestyle/boomers-gen-z-go-to-war-with-each-other-in-savage-ad/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How could I "unite" with people who won't eat meat, and whine a complain when I do?   :nothappen:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: