Author Topic: Wake up, libs: Hunter Biden’s stunt didn’t ‘own’ the GOP . . . he and his dad look more guilty By P  (Read 282 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wake up, libs: Hunter Biden’s stunt didn’t ‘own’ the GOP . . . he and his dad look more guilty
By Post Editorial Board   
Published Jan. 11, 2024, 7:37 p.m. ET

Liberals are cheering first son Hunter Biden’s repeated defiance of Congress, but his stunts to flout a legally required deposition only make him — and his dad, President Biden — look more guilty.

The left swooned at Hunter’s peekaboo act Wednesday, showing up unannounced at a House Oversight Committee hearing.

Lawmakers were debating whether to hold Hunter in contempt for blowing off a subpoena last month. (Instead, he flipped the bird at Congress with his “poor me” presser right outside where he was supposed to appear.)

“Did you guys get played” by Hunter’s vanishing act? NewsNation’s Leland Vittert taunted Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) after Wednesday’s event.

“Extremely savvy,” tweeted ex-Bidenite Michael LaRosa. Hunter “masterfully forced GOP to scramble AGAIN.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/11/opinion/wake-up-libs-hunter-bidens-stunt-didnt-own-the-gop-he-and-his-dad-look-more-guilty/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
NYP's putting on a brave face, but the GOP in congress  was played like a fiddle.

Apparently even our own side is not immune to propaganda.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The hearings and impeachments in DC are political theater.

Hunter could be in real trouble from the tax evasion case.  There will be much discovery and forensic accounting that could expose more wrong-doings by the Biden Crime Family.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
The hearings and impeachments in DC are political theater.

Hunter could be in real trouble from the tax evasion case.  There will be much discovery and forensic accounting that could expose more wrong-doings by the Biden Crime Family.

I understand it's being tried in CA.  You really think you are going to find a prosecutor who will be interested in discovery and exposing?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 04:35:05 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.