Author Topic: Trump prosecutor Nathan Wade steps out armed with handgun after bombshell Fani Willis affair allegat  (Read 386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump prosecutor Nathan Wade steps out armed with handgun after bombshell Fani Willis affair allegations — and didn’t deny tryst
By Social Links for Jack Morphet and
Social Links for Megan Palin
Published Jan. 11, 2024, 8:14 p.m. ET

Nathan Wade, the special prosecutor leading the election interference case against Donald Trump in Georgia, did not deny having an affair with his boss, Fani Willis, when he was spotted Thursday for the first time since the bombshell allegations came to light.

Wade, who appeared to be openly carrying a handgun, refused to respond — but also didn’t issue a denial — when asked by The Post if he had spent any of the $654,000 he had earned working on the Trump case to take Willis on lavish trips.

Willis is the Fulton County district attorney who brought election interference charges against the former president and 18 co-defendants.

She hired Wade, her alleged secret lover and a private attorney with the Atlanta-based Wade & Campbell Firm, to oversee the case in late 2021.

The special prosecutor arrived at his law office outside Atlanta, Georgia, in a silver Audi A8 L 4.2 Quattro — valued new at more than $100,000 — around 1:45 p.m. Thursday.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/11/news/trump-prosecutor-nathan-wade-steps-out-after-bombshell-fani-willis-affair-allegations-and-didnt-deny-tryst/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Probably not as just scared of the ex, but of the other men in her family.  Blood is thicker than water they say,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nice purse he has there.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Well, I guess he's not carrying concealed. Brandishing, though, perhaps. :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org