Author Topic: US Army facing major decline in white recruits: Report  (Read 602 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Army facing major decline in white recruits: Report
« on: January 11, 2024, 06:26:56 pm »
US Army facing major decline in white recruits: Report

JANUARY 11, 2024 TIMOTHY FRUDD
A new report claims that the recent U.S. Army recruitment shortage can partially be attributed to a significant decrease in the number of white Army recruits over the past five years.

According to internal Army recruitment data obtained by Military.com, the significant decline in white Army recruits over the past five years has captured the Army’s attention since the decline comes as the Army fell roughly 10,00 recruits short of its goal in fiscal year 2023. With a goal of 65,000 new recruits, the U.S. Army reported roughly 55,000 new recruits in 2023.

Military.com reported that the Army had 44,042 new white Army recruits in 2018. However, the number of white Army recruits has decreased each year since 2018, falling to a low of 25,070 white Army recruits in 2023. The most significant decrease in white Army recruitment was a 6% drop from 2022 to 2023. Additionally, Military.com noted that while there have been other demographic shifts during that same time period, no other demographic has experienced such a sharp decline.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2024/01/us-army-facing-major-decline-in-white-recruits-report/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: US Army facing major decline in white recruits: Report
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 06:28:03 pm »
Gen. Davis' plan is working like a charm! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 07:50:21 pm »
When the administration and military leadership is so biased against Whites, especially White Christian Conservatives, is anyone surprised that they are not lining up for abuse? Not even Gomer Pyle would be surprised by this. What's next, will we be reading about how the racist Whites by not enlisting are forcing a disproportionate number of people of color to fight and die? Those White bastards!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 08:27:26 pm »
White flight from the cities you built by going woke and spitting at the very demographics that once supported you the most (Southern White Males). I imagine the same is happening to police departments across America.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 08:28:32 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2024, 05:14:09 pm »
Army Staff ‘Baffled’ by Sharp Decline in White Recruits in Last Five Years
© Provided by State Of The Union

The Army’s recruitment of white soldiers dropped by almost half in the last five years, coinciding with efforts to increase diversity.

The decline led to the Army missing its 2023 recruitment target by 10,000.

While black and Hispanic recruitment remained relatively flat, their percentage increased due to the decline in white recruits. (Trending: GOP Rep. Mace Clashes Directly With Hunter Biden At Hearing)

An Army official reportedly told Military.com, “There’s a level of prestige in parts of conservative America with service that has degraded.”

“Now, you can say you don’t want to join, for whatever reason, or bad-mouth the service without any cultural guilt associated for the first time in those areas,” the officer continued.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/army-staff-baffled-by-sharp-decline-in-white-recruits-in-last-five-years/ar-AA1mVUTZ?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=b3cd19b470d34cf189823c56207ade8c&ei=27
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2024, 05:15:31 pm »
Does this mean they haven't "woke" to the problem yet?  Great DEI in the morning!
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 03:06:27 am »
If it's the last five years, that means it began during the Trump Administration.  Even before Covid.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2024, 12:58:50 pm »
If it's the last five years, that means it began during the Trump Administration.  Even before Covid.

It began with Thoroughly Woke Milley.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2024, 01:59:21 pm »
It began with Thoroughly Woke Milley.

Nice!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.