Author Topic: Illegal alien KILLS fellow migrant in row over woman at NYC shelter  (Read 180 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal alien KILLS fellow migrant in row over woman at NYC shelter
01/10/2024 // Ramon Tomey 

An illegal alien reportedly stabbed a fellow migrant over a dispute involving a woman in a shelter in New York City (NYC).
According to InfoWars, the incident happened in the evening of Jan. 6 at the Randall Island migrant shelter. Officers of the NYC Police Department (NYPD) were alerted to an assault in progress at the facility and found a male suffering from a stab wound to the chest.

The victim, identified as 24-year-old Dafren Canizalez, was rushed to the nearby Harlem Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The suspect, 26-year-old Moises Coronado, attempted to flee but was caught by security and taken into custody. The weapon Coronado used to stab and kill Canizalez was also recovered.

As per the New York Post, Canizalez "was inside the cafeteria tent at the sprawling shelter … when he got into a beef" with Coronado. The outlet added that the 26-year-old had been talking to the younger man's girlfriend.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-10-migrant-kills-another-over-woman-nyc-shelter.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Illegal alien KILLS fellow migrant in row over woman at NYC shelter
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 06:02:51 pm »
This is what happens to illegals crazed by global warming and our government knows darn well that is the problem! :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rustynail

Re: Illegal alien KILLS fellow migrant in row over woman at NYC shelter
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 06:10:26 pm »
Their need to breed will not go unhindered.