Author Topic: Jill Biden: What Republicans ‘Are Doing to Hunter Is Cruel’  (Read 380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden: What Republicans ‘Are Doing to Hunter Is Cruel’
« on: January 11, 2024, 04:40:00 pm »
Jill Biden: What Republicans ‘Are Doing to Hunter Is Cruel’

Pam Key 11 Jan 2024

First lady Jill Biden said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that what the Republicans are doing to her son, Hunter Biden, was “cruel.”

Co-host Mika Brzezinski said, “How have you been coping personally with the onslaught of accusations against your husband and your family, including and especially Hunter as the focus of a House Oversight Committee hearing holding him in contempt, obsessing over him .”

Biden said, “Yes.”

Brzezinski continued, “Showing pictures of him during vulnerable moments in his battle with addiction on the floor of the House. This would crush any family.

Biden said, “I think what they are doing to Hunter is cruel. And I’m really proud of how Hunter has rebuilt his life after addiction. You know, I’m — I love my son, and it’s had — it’s hurt my grandchildren. And that’s what I’m so concerned about, that it’s affecting their lives as well.”

Brzezinski said, “What do you think when you hear Trump republicans calling it the Biden crime family? One congresswoman said, the Biden crime family sold out America, Marjorie Taylor Greene, he’s a liar, he’s mentally incompetent. Let’s not even talk about what ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ means and U.S. senators holding signs that say that.”

Biden said, “What the other side and the extremists have turned this country into, I mean, we would never see things like that, say, 10 years ago.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/11/jill-biden-what-republicans-are-doing-to-hunter-is-cruel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Jill Biden: What Republicans ‘Are Doing to Hunter Is Cruel’
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 04:41:16 pm »
sez the bitch who is the poster child of elder abuse.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 04:41:22 pm »
What Jill is doing to Joe is cruel.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 06:03:04 pm »
Apparently,  she believes drug abusers should escape the consequences of any crime, so long as they claim (eventually) to be clean and sober.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2024, 06:06:33 pm »
Apparently,  she believes drug abusers should escape the consequences of any crime, so long as they claim (eventually) to be clean and sober.

Or habitual sniffing of little girl's hair
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2024, 06:07:46 pm »
Jill Biden defends president from direct questions about his health, age: 'He's lived history'

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2024, 06:08:07 pm »
Hunter is an adult who used his last name to sell foreign influence, and used the proceeds to engage in more crimes.

If Hunter was not a privileged white Biden, he'd be dead from drugs or in prison.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2024, 06:18:06 pm »
Jill Biden defends president from direct questions about his health, age: 'He's lived history'
He IS history.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2024, 06:21:13 pm »
So how cruel is it then to not recognize your own child that you fathered?
The Republic is lost.