Author Topic: If Donald Trump wins, there are lots of avenues open for Democrats  (Read 546 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 11, 2024
If Donald Trump wins, there are lots of avenues open for Democrats
By Jerold Levoritz

Democrats currently are stuck with Biden, who might actually win given the motivation of the addled 18-24-year-old voters. But what if enough people agree that Biden is incompetent, and they prefer Trump’s policies and history of success? Well, Joe will lose. Where does that leave the Democrat progressives?

Joe’s loss would leave them on the back bench in the position of the loyal opposition. What would they do there? They would not be loyal, at least not to the American political system. Every move that Trump would make would constitute a reason for a woke (well-paid) riot. The streets would become more dangerous than they already are. Having experienced 2020’s riots and what followed, newly-elected President Trump would not tolerate such chaos. He would require government agencies to discipline the street rioters.

This is predictable. What’s also predictable is that, for Democrats, this scenario—riots followed by rigorous law enforcement—would become a crisis that would then morph into an opportunity not to be missed to stage a true insurrection!

Now, here is where the speculation begins, bringing with it a lot of interesting questions for which I have no answers.

more

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/if_donald_trump_wins_there_are_lots_of_avenues_open_for_democrats.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: If Donald Trump wins, there are lots of avenues open for Democrats
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 03:45:55 pm »
They will use this, by the way

They will point out the riots and the Covid that happened during Trump’s tenure, along with January 6, and ask the American people if they would want to see more of that if Trump gets reelected

And it has worked, and will work

My prediction is Biden will stay in the race, win reelection, and then step down due to “health reasons”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 11:34:01 pm »
Mr. Levoritz:
"Every move that Trump would make would constitute a reason for a woke (well-paid) riot. The streets would become more dangerous than they already are."

It's time for "new thinking" about such riots.

Those "of the right" should pretty much stand back and let them happen. Let them loot and burn.

With one proviso:
Such behavior will be confined to city limits, and not tolerated beyond them. Any attempt by the rioters to "move beyond" should be met with as strong a force as can be mustered.

And we should help small business owners and whites to "get out" if possible.

Like Scott Adams said:

So, don't waste any more resources and time trying to do so.
Just seal the cities off to whatever extent possible, and go about our lives "outside"...

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 11:39:45 pm »
I'm still predicting that DJT will not be the nominee -- I foresee Haley, the GOPe darling. Whether or not she is seated in the oval office makes no difference to the DEMS, she'll do whatever they tell her to do anyways.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 01:41:39 am »
I'm still predicting that DJT will not be the nominee -- I foresee Haley, the GOPe darling. Whether or not she is seated in the oval office makes no difference to the DEMS, she'll do whatever they tell her to do anyways.
"she'll do whatever they tell her to do anyways'

Why would she do that?

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2024, 01:51:15 am »
"she'll do whatever they tell her to do anyways'

Why would she do that?

Because she's a liberal.  She's definitely not a conservative.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2024, 11:53:03 pm »
Because she's a liberal.  She's definitely not a conservative.
She's not? She sure sounds like one to me. Tell me why she's not a conservative.
BTW, I'm no huge Haley fan. But I've never detected anything in her public statements where she sounded like a Democrat.