Author Topic: Rand Paul Says Mitch McConnell Plans ‘Sellout’ on Border Security  (Read 295 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul Says Mitch McConnell Plans ‘Sellout’ on Border Security

Neil Munro 11 Jan 2024

The GOP’s Senate leadership is preparing to betray their voters on President Joe Biden’s migration flood, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), told Fox News on Tuesday.

The still-secret draft deal “is a sellout — it’s going to continue to allow illegal immigration ” because Democrats are threatening Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) with an aid cut-off for Ukraine, Paul said before adding:

It’s saying, “Oh, we’ll let 5,000 people come illegally a day, and then after that, we might try to stop the next 5,000 that day.” It’s completely a sellout.

But it’s because people like Senator [Mitch] McConnell care more about Ukraine than anything else — more than the border, more than anything else. He wants to send $60 billion of your money to Ukraine. On this issue, he is more aligned with Biden. On the issue of funding, of sending your money to Ukraine and sending it everywhere around the world, McConnell is much more closely aligned with Biden than he is with the Republican Party.

Paul’s comments about the 5,000 daily limit refer to a so-called “trigger” in the draft deal that would reimpose a Title 42 legal barrier when the number of migrants reaches 5,000 per day.

But 5,000 per day adds up to 1.8 million migrants per year. That inflow is one migrant for every two U.S. births.

Under the draft, those 1.8 million illegal economic migrants would be allowed into the United States via legal loopholes such as asylum and parole. Once allowed in, they would be able to take jobs and wages needed by ordinary Americans, and to compete for homes needed by American families.

The 1.8 million inflow is in addition to the annual inflow of one million legal immigrants and the inflow of many short-term visa workers. In enacted, the deal would effectively double the nation’s immigration rate under the guise of a “border security” bill.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/11/rand-paul-mcconnell-plans-sellout-on-border-security/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rand Paul Says Mitch McConnell Plans ‘Sellout’ on Border Security
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 02:40:06 pm »
Somebody clue me in as to when The Turtle hasn't been planning a sellout of some kind.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 02:43:50 pm »
Somebody clue me in as to when The Turtle hasn't been planning a sellout of some kind.

He's done more damage to our causes legislatively than any other dim.  He's perpetuated the swamp just as much or more than any other democrat too.   We are our worst enemy. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 03:03:21 pm »
He's done more damage to our causes legislatively than any other dim.  He's perpetuated the swamp just as much or more than any other democrat too.   We are our worst enemy.

He is conservative's worst enemy. I didn't vote for him, nor have I ever supported him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2024, 10:03:54 pm »
@mystery-ak

ONLY if the money is "right",and it is deposited ahead of time in the right off-shore account.

Mitch,the  Bitch may be a whore for rent,but he ain't a cheap whore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!