Author Topic: What A Scenario! Here’s Who Dug The Tunnels Under The Synagogue In NY As More Exit Points Are Reveal  (Read 1493 times)

Offline American Girl

When you and your homies are about to run a shovel...

The police should investigate all the kidnapped children from the museum who could be dragged into the tunnel.

How are they going to dig themselves out of this mess????

https://defiantamerica.com/what-a-scenario-heres-who-dug-the-tunnels-under-the-synagogue-in-ny-as-more-exit-points-are-revealed/

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.spiked-online.com/2024/01/10/the-myth-of-brooklyns-jew-tunnels/

Perhaps it’s because of who the hole-digging religious men were. Whisper it: Jews. Worse, Hasidic Jews. This is the case, of course, of 770 Eastern Parkway in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, home to the Chabad-Lubavitch World Headquarters. This is an insular Orthodox Jewish movement. On Monday night, some men were arrested at 770, as the headquarters are locally known, following the discovery of a kind of tunnel. A passageway had been illegally dug under the building, structural engineers turned up to fill it in, a few young Hasidics got angry with the engineers and the cops cuffed them. I can see why this is of interest to New Yorkers. It makes perfect sense that it made the pages of the New York press. But why can’t I, 3,500 miles away, so much as switch on a gadget without seeing breathless commentary on the Hasidic diggers and even feverish talk of ‘Jew tunnels’?

As far as we can tell, the tunnel was dug by rogue members of Chabad-Lubavitch. It is reportedly around 50 feet in length and stretches from the 770 synagogue to a men’s ritual bath area, which had been closed. Apparently, the young renegades dug the hole in the belief that they would enjoy redemption if they followed the command of Chabad-Lubavitch’s late rabbi, Menachem Mendel Schneerson, to extend the HQ. Most members of the movement frowned on the tunnel-digging. In fact, it was they who reported it to officialdom. A spokesman for Chabad-Lubavitch branded the zealous diggers ‘odious’.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online LMAO

I saw clips of the brawl

That could’ve been any northern Wisconsin bar on a Friday night before deer season
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I have read now three articles on this and I'm still just at the WTH? stage. I don't know why writers do this vague, teasing tabloid style of writing. For anyone trying to ascertain the facts it's a turn off and makes me not give a crap about what's going on.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

It's good to see you, @PeteS in CA!

I'm still infesting the Internet, just not posting on discussion sites much.

I have read now three articles on this and I'm still just at the WTH? stage. I don't know why writers do this vague, teasing tabloid style of writing. For anyone trying to ascertain the facts it's a turn off and makes me not give a crap about what's going on.

It's fodder for and from conspiracy-theorists. In this case the C-T-ists seem to have Jooooooooos in their sights.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

It's fodder for and from conspiracy-theorists. In this case the C-T-ists seem to have Jooooooooos in their sights.

@PeteS in CA

What is wrong with exposing crimes committed by Jews,if Jews committed the crimes?

Are Jews to  be exempt from laws that apply to the rest of us?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Face it, most us guys have wanted a secret tunnel for years now... but thoughts of collapse and costs usually win the day.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Such tunnels were used as escape routes by some. The family Manor house had one from the house to the stables. My mother and her brothers used to play in it, and referred to it as "the priest's hole". Apparently it dated to the Protestant Reformation in MD. I wouldn't mind having one from the house to an outbuilding, if for nothing else than the extra storage room and a serious storm shelter.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

You never need an escape tunnel until you NEED an escape tunnel... And by then, it's too late to make an escape tunnel.  :shrug:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You never need an escape tunnel until you NEED an escape tunnel... And by then, it's too late to make an escape tunnel.  :shrug:

In my home town, which is an "Historic City," there were all sorts of tunnels from the mansions to down-town.

They were for the wealthy merchants to be able to get to their stores without getting mud and snow on their spats.  This was in the mid 1800's.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Which is par for the course. Somehow it always goes back to the Jooz.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Secret tunnels were fairly common until relatively recent history, much more than most people realize.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

Which is par for the course. Somehow it always goes back to the Jooz.

Among ethnic Jewish people, some are religious, some are not. Among religious Jewish people, some are "other", some are Reform, some are Conservative, and some are Orthodox. Among Orthodox, Hasidim are a sect. If I understand correctly, among Hasidim, Chabad is a sect. The diggers of this tunnel were a few rogues within Chabad, yet this tunnel is credited/blamed on "the Jews" in general, and sneering insinuations suggest that the tunnel was for pedophilic purposes and, sans evidence, that many synagogues have such pedophilic tunnels.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Among ethnic Jewish people, some are religious, some are not. Among religious Jewish people, some are "other", some are Reform, some are Conservative, and some are Orthodox. Among Orthodox, Hasidim are a sect. If I understand correctly, among Hasidim, Chabad is a sect. The diggers of this tunnel were a few rogues within Chabad, yet this tunnel is credited/blamed on "the Jews" in general, and sneering insinuations suggest that the tunnel was for pedophilic purposes and, sans evidence, that many synagogues have such pedophilic tunnels.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

@PeterS

??????

I don't get it. I thought any tunnels would be primarily for storage of food and wine because they are cooler,as well as possible escape routes in case of attacks,and NEITHER is a "Jewish  thing".

AFAIK,historically,pretty  much ALL religions were attacked at one time or another by mobs of different faiths,or no faith at all. It wasn't just Jews.

AFATG,there have been times in  history where people who WERE NOT religious believers needed escape tunnels to get away from attacking religious fanatics.

AND......,as with the religious groups,they were also handy for cool storage of wine and food.

Online the OlLine Rebel

Such tunnels were used as escape routes by some. The family Manor house had one from the house to the stables. My mother and her brothers used to play in it, and referred to it as "the priest's hole". Apparently it dated to the Protestant Reformation in MD. I wouldn't mind having one from the house to an outbuilding, if for nothing else than the extra storage room and a serious storm shelter.

Sounds like the tunnel from the church to the shore at Port Tobacco.  St. Ignatius Catholic.  Gorgeous location incidentally.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sounds like the tunnel from the church to the shore at Port Tobacco.  St. Ignatius Catholic.  Gorgeous location incidentally.
Different area, same County.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online the OlLine Rebel

So what is the purpose of this tunnel?  Or alleged purpose?

I understand if it’s “not to code” legal, but actual nefarious illegal?  What is the point of these news items?

Are they trying to connect it to the Israel tunnels?
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So what is the purpose of this tunnel?  Or alleged purpose?

I understand if it’s “not to code” legal, but actual nefarious illegal?  What is the point of these news items?

Are they trying to connect it to the Israel tunnels?

They are trying to paint the Joooos as being as bad as Hamas.  No sale, for me.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

They are trying to paint the Joooos as being as bad as Hamas.  No sale, for me.

Blood Libel 2.0? They mix C4 in with their Passover matzos? yogi555

Offline American Girl

NYC (Underground) branch of Epstein's island.

I love how it's antisemitic to even mention that this happened.

It's antisemitic to imply human trafficking despite more evidence than anyone the media smears.

Tell the truth? Racist.

https://defiantamerica.com/breaking-more-jewish-tunnels-allegedly-found-in-nyc-what-was-found-inside-implicates-connection-to-kids/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
NYC (Underground) branch of Epstein's island.

I love how it's antisemitic to even mention that this happened.

It's antisemitic to imply human trafficking despite more evidence than anyone the media smears.

Tell the truth? Racist.

https://defiantamerica.com/breaking-more-jewish-tunnels-allegedly-found-in-nyc-what-was-found-inside-implicates-connection-to-kids/

@American Girl

"Page has been deleted".

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Blood Libel 2.0? They mix C4 in with their Passover matzos? yogi555
I thought they mixed it in with their kreplach, there is nothing better than a kreplach grenade and their shape gives extra distance on the throw.....well that's what I heard :shrug: