Author Topic: Matthews: People Need to Vote to Beat Rural People’s Crazy ‘Cult’  (Read 1193 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matthews: People Need to Vote to Beat Rural People’s Crazy ‘Cult’

Pam Key 10 Jan 2024

Former MSNBC host Chris Matthews said Wednesday on “Morning Joe” that people have to get out and vote to beat “rural people out there voting their craziness about the cult.”

Anchor Mika Brzezinski said, “Iowa is days away, New Hampshire is coming up, and Donald Trump, given this conversation, even, is the clear front-runner. ”

Matthews said, “You know, I think President Biden gave a good speech on Friday. I think he began the conversation about the Constitution and democracy. but i think he has to turn the corner and go to the next step. the reason we love our democracy, the reason we all love it is if we don’t like the government and they’re doing something, we can do something about it.”

He continued, “You have to vote to protect your rights in the Constitution, the Bill of Rights was put there by Jefferson and Madison because people said, the Constitution and democracy is not enough. We have to write in here our Bill of Rights. Voters have to get out there and say, dammit, if I’m a young person, a black person, if I’m out on the streets and I don’t trust the cops, I have to vote that way. If I’m a woman and I want to protect myself and my decisions, I have to vote that way.”

Matthews added, “I think voters have to take their hand in this election and don’t wait for the government to do it. You know this election is going to be close, it’s going to be very close in places like Pennsylvania. and you’ll have rural people out there voting their craziness about the cult. So you better be there to match them. and you’ve got to be there to vote against that. I’m telling you, this is really important that you vote for your rights.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/10/matthews-people-need-to-vote-to-beat-rural-peoples-crazy-cult/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Matthews: People Need to Vote to Beat Rural People’s Crazy ‘Cult’
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 07:25:12 pm »
We always knew they hated us bumpkins. No they don't even try to hide it.

You’ve got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know… morons.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 07:37:45 pm »
I am Rural, now that I moved away from Phoenix Metro, and I wear this insult from Chrissy Mathews like a badge of honor.  I am the simple clay of the Earth!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 07:41:24 pm »
Chris needs to hear some quotes from Deliverance.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2024, 05:01:09 am »
Well, whatever it is, they all have it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2024, 05:37:20 am »
lol...  Nobody  is more irrelvelant than one being fired by MSNBC. 

I didn't know "Tingles" was even still alive.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2024, 12:20:28 pm »
Elitist fool.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2024, 12:29:41 pm »
Crazy rural people? Cult?

We're not the ones living in each other's armpits, standing knee deep in our own shit, and exhibiting every social malfunction observed in overpopulated rats. (Calhoun's study, discussed here: https://eprints.lse.ac.uk/22514/1/2308Ramadams.pdf)

If this is crazy, I'm not going to change. Wild Horses couldn't drag me away.

Send me out to one of Mr. Huxley's Savage Reservations.
Maybe you can 3-D print your next generation and recycle the bottles.  (Brave New World)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 12:33:55 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2024, 12:39:23 pm »
Crazy rural people? Cult?

We're not the ones living in each other's armpits, standing knee deep in our own shit, and exhibiting every social malfunction observed in overpopulated rats.
Apparently, Mr. Matthews never ventures downtown or visits any major city. I live just across the border from those rural Pennsylvania "cultists," and I much prefer this location to any of those with sophisticated leftists and poop-filled sidewalks.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2024, 01:18:56 pm »
I have a soft spot for the rural areas, but man, you won't get anywhere by arguing with a trump cultist.  It's like discussing the Obama presidency with a black woman, circa 2011.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2024, 01:28:47 pm »
I have a soft spot for the rural areas, but man, you won't get anywhere by arguing with a trump cultist.  It's like discussing the Obama presidency with a black woman, circa 2011.
The problem is that Matthews seems to believe everyone who doesn't support the Democrats is a cultist. I don't think he even understands that there is diversity of opinion among Republicans and conservatives.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2024, 01:39:42 pm »
The problem is that Matthews seems to believe everyone who doesn't support the Democrats is a cultist. I don't think he even understands that there is diversity of opinion among Republicans and conservatives.

Chris has carried a chip on his shoulder ever since Zell Miller challenged him to a duel.  Too bad that never came to fruition, by the way.  I sat a couple of rows behind Chris on a transcontinental plane flight, and he was totally obnoxious the whole time. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2024, 03:28:52 pm »

000hehehehe
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2024, 03:30:12 pm »
lol...  Nobody  is more irrelvelant than one being fired by MSNBC. 

I didn't know "Tingles" was even still alive.

His career died. That’s for sure.

I remember in the early days he used to sub on the Rush Limbaugh show

But if he were to listen to his statements when Obama was running for president in 2008, he’s in no position to call Trump supporters cultists
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2024, 03:32:36 pm »
Besides the tingle that he felt up his leg with Obama speeches, I remember when Barack Obama was being inaugurated and there was a discussion on air between Joe Scarborough and Tingles.

Tingles said that the job of his network, MSNBC, was to do everything and anything they can make sure Obama was successful. Joe Scarborough, when he was more sane, told him that that was not the job of of their network to make sure Obama was successful, but Obama himself

Barry Goldwater

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2024, 10:59:23 pm »
Rusty swings the hammer with:
"Chris needs to hear some quotes from Deliverance"

Heh.
I'm kinda thinkin' that matthews would liked to have taken Ned Beatty's role in that film...

(runnin' and hidin'...)