Author Topic: Lawmakers: Anthony Fauci Admitted Six-Foot Social Distancing Was Based on Nothing  (Read 1728 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lawmakers: Anthony Fauci Admitted Six-Foot Social Distancing Was Based on Nothing

Hannah Bleau Knudsen 10 Jan 2024

Dr. Anthony Fauci completed the second day of his closed-door grilling with members of the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, in which he reportedly admitted that the six-foot social distancing rule that emerged at the start of the coronavirus pandemic was actually based on nothing.

The committee, led by chairman Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-OH), provided a brief recap of Tuesday’s session. Monday and Tuesday’s sessions totaled 14 hours, according to lawmakers. In Tuesday’s session, Fauci admitted that the six-foot social distancing recommendation “was likely not based on any data,” according to the committee.

“It just sort of appeared,” it wrote, quoting Fauci.

“Dr. Fauci acknowledged that the lab-leak hypothesis is not a conspiracy theory,” the committee revealed, providing highlights.

“This comes nearly four years after prompting the publication of the now infamous ‘Proximal Origin’ paper that attempted to vilify and disprove the lab-leak hypothesis,” it continued, noting that Fauci also admitted that vaccine mandates could “increase vaccine hesitancy in the future.”

Despite that, the committee revealed that Fauci “advised American universities to impose vaccine mandates on their students.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/10/lawmakers-anthony-fauci-admitted-six-foot-social-distancing-was-based-on-nothing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Same with masks, as it turns out.
Jane Hughes,MD
@janehughesmd
This highlights the abject failure of public education regarding basic physiologic truths. Masks make respiration more difficult. If you are already having trouble breathing a mask is doubly impactful. Masks do not prevent viral spread. They have side effects which are undesirable.
11:45 PM · Jan 10, 2024

CalmDust
@calm_dust
It wasn't failure. In the US, the federal OSHA website **removed** years of research citations, corresponding studies regulations & guidance on the health risks of masks in the workplace. links in http://archive.org to the OSHA sites & occ health journals also were removed.
7:51 AM · Jan 11, 2024

CalmDust
@calm_dust
They intentionally hid decades of knowledge. They intentionally told people that lower o2 required hospitalization and then they made people lower their own o2 sat
8:00 AM · Jan 11, 2024
The above were responses to a comment by Naomi Wolf - @naomirwolf - about her experience on a flight where an asthmatic child wearing a mask had considerable difficulty breathing.

https://twitter.com/naomirwolf/status/1745292867658977618

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The mere fact that this little Syringe Gnome isn't rotting in a federal prison the rest of his miserable life, is living breathing truth there is no level of structural justice in this nation.

Until we do some vigilante  18th/19th century like feather/rail/tar applications, we are screwed. Mostly, because our judical and DC slugs won't hold anyone accountable.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

It was all lies. Raw power replaced science. And few resisted. Those that did were labeled anti-science kooks.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It was all lies. Raw power replaced science. And few resisted. Those that did were labeled anti-science kooks.

In the past, matters of public health trumped any partisan or slanted political bounds. Peoples lives were held sacred.    Fauxci is that despicable, and his freedom is a slap in the face of every American and human on the planet for that matter,  who has been adversely impacted by this shit show.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Funny thing, I had to pick up some meds for my mom at the Kaiser pharmacy and they had busted out some new social distance floor pads all six feet apart and not a single person paid a damn bit of attention to them :shrug:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Masks, 6 feet distance, all of it was a test of power. They knew and we knew it was all stupid, but they just wanted to see how far they could push ... how much they could 'get away' with.

No politician, or Hollywood type, or billionaire, gave a single shit about the 'mandates'. It was all focused on the common people to 'force them to obey authority'. Even a child could see what they were doing was all about power and had NOTHING to do with actual health concerns.

The more stupid and illogical the mandate, the better it was for the authoritarian's test. Just to see what Police and people in general would do when faced with cartoonish edicts. It was a National game of Simon Says, or Fauci Says, and it was a success beyond anyone's imagination.

When you have citizens attacking other citizens for not making the sign of the cross when purchasing a dozen eggs, then the authoritarians and their citizen supporters can 'mandate' anything.

Everyone, including infants, must get an "X" tattooed on their right hand to stop the pandemic. If you refuse, you are a public menace. YOU ARE KILLING GRANDMA!! And all the wacko Liberals in public will murder anyone who does not obey.

We have seen the future, and this is it.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 05:05:07 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

Masks, 6 feet distance, all of it was a test of power. They knew and we knew it was all stupid, but they just wanted to see how far they could push ... how much they could 'get away' with.

No politician, or Hollywood type, or billionaire, gave a single shit about the 'mandates'. It was all focused on the common people to 'force them to obey authority'. Even a child could see what they were doing was all about power and had NOTHING to do with actual health concerns.

The more stupid and illogical the mandate, the better it was for the authoritarian's test. Just to see what Police and people in general would do when faced with cartoonish edicts. It was a National game of Simon Says, or Fauci Says, and it was a success beyond anyone's imagination.

When you have citizens attacking other citizens for not making the sign of the cross when purchasing a dozen eggs, then the authoritarians and their citizen supporters can 'mandate' anything.

Everyone, including infants, must get an "X" tattooed on their right hand to stop the pandemic. If you refuse, you are a public menace. YOU ARE KILLING GRANDMA!! And all the wacko Liberals in public will murder anyone who does not obey.

We have seen the future, and this is it.

And I'll add, anyone actually afraid of someone not wearing a mask would avoid them, not attack them. That says it all right there.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

And I'll add, anyone actually afraid of someone not wearing a mask would avoid them, not attack them. That says it all right there.
@DB

Yea, I thought of that at the time. If you think this person has some 'deadly disease', the last thing you would do is to get in their face and yell at them or grab them. What the hell are you doing? You would simply avoid them. But, Leftists are goose-stepping conformists. When they see someone enjoying freedom, it drives them crazy.

But it wasn't about the disease. It never was. Why wear a mask without covering your eyes? Why wear a mask and not surgical gloves? That debit card reader where you type in your PIN has thousands of fingers on it leaving behind fecal bacterial and who knows what? But "logic" was not the issue. COVID became a kind of religion for some people, including Fauci.

When Fauci said, "I am Science!" "To question me is to question all science everywhere about anything throughout history." This was a big red flag that the guy had gone over the edge into some kind of messianic megalomaniacal sinkhole. The entire basis of 'real science' is to question everything.

This is no different that any cult leader saying, 'I am God!' 'To question me is to question GOD!'

Fauci got caught up in his own self-worship. Fauci did not want to solve the issue, he wanted to perpetuate and to inflate it for as long as possible. Since COVID became Fauci's source of ultimate power, the last thing he wanted was to see it go away.

The distancing, the three or fours masks, the school closures, designating shooting, stabbing, and car crash victims as COVID deaths, all of it was designed to intensify the fear and to build the power of those in charge. They had to keep the 'panic' going because 'panic' gave them leverage to make people do crazy nonsensical things they would never do otherwise. And the people in control became absolutely drunk with power.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It was as if public health took any idea they could think of, threw it up against the wall, and hoped it would stick, but then never backed down from those ideas when they didn't stick to the wall. It didn't matter that mask mandates failed to stop any meaningful spikes in spread, they stubbornly insisted "masks work." It didn't matter that there was no evidence vaccine boosters were effective after the mutation, they pushed them anyway.

They didn't want to admit powerlessness, so they took it out on the people.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DB

It was as if public health took any idea they could think of, threw it up against the wall, and hoped it would stick, but then never backed down from those ideas when they didn't stick to the wall. It didn't matter that mask mandates failed to stop any meaningful spikes in spread, they stubbornly insisted "masks work." It didn't matter that there was no evidence vaccine boosters were effective after the mutation, they pushed them anyway.

They didn't want to admit powerlessness, so they took it out on the people.

It isn't clear that mutation was the cause of its rapidly declining effectiveness and not just an excuse. In fact its effectiveness went negative after about 6 months meaning after 6 months "vaccinated" people were more likely to get COVID compared to those who did nothing. That wasn't a mutation issue. A giant black mark on the official medical community that forced this on people.