Author Topic: 'The big scam nobody is talking about': House Democrat makes damning admission on why she needs ille  (Read 380 times)

Offline libertybele

The writing has been on the wall for decades -- it's all about the votes and mathematically overwhelming the GOP votes so that they will never remain seated nor have any power.

'The big scam nobody is talking about': House Democrat makes damning admission on why she needs illegal aliens

New York, like much of the country, is beleaguered by migrants who have stolen into the nation illegally. New York City is shelling out tens of billions of dollars to address the problem — an imported problem that has overloaded its shelters, displaced citizen students, brought back once-eradicated diseases, driven its Democratic mayor well past the point of desperation, and put poor New Yorkers both out in the cold and at the back of the line.

Democratic Rep. Yvette Clarke, a radical leftist congresswoman running for re-election this year in New York's 9th District, made clear in an undated video that went viral this week that this avoidable crisis is not all for naught. Rather, she regards it as a good thing for the right people.

"I'm from Brooklyn, New York. We have a diaspora that can absorb a significant number of these migrants," said Clarke, who has served on the House Committee on Homeland Security. "When I hear colleagues talk about, you know, the doors of the inn being closed — ah, no room at the inn — I'm saying I need more people in my district just for redistricting purposes."

Democrats have been fighting for years to redraw New York's congressional map to ensure Republicans no longer have a chance in two to six swing districts from Long Island to Syracuse. The New York Times noted that the New York Court of Appeals' (the state's highest court) controversial ruling last month may ultimately flip the House in Democrats' favor. More bodies will help in that regard.

"And those members could clearly fit here," added Clarke, referencing illegal aliens. .............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/house-democrat-gives-damning-explanation-for-why-she-needs-illegal-aliens
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

She is only said outloud what  all of us have known for the last few decades
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

She is only said outloud what  all of us have known for the last few decades

Perhaps the liberal mental midgets will finally get a clue as to what is going on. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DefiantMassRINO

When Congress is not busy impeaching folks, may be they can pass a law the says only legal US citizens and residents can be counted in the Census for appropriation purposes.

If the Founders could decide that a slave only counted for 3/5 person by the Census for congressional apportionment purposes, modern Republicans can legislate that illegal immigrants, unapproved asylum seekers, and those who have overstayed their visas to not be counted by the US Census for congressional apportionment.

Those that can leave Blue States will move to Red States.  If the Dems could effectively Govern, people would stop fleeing their municipalities and states.  Dems policies are making Dem cities and Dem states unliveable for working families.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When Congress is not busy impeaching folks, may be they can pass a law the says only legal US citizens and residents can be counted in the Census for appropriation purposes.

If the Founders could decide that a slave only counted for 3/5 person by the Census for congressional apportionment purposes, modern Republicans can legislate that illegal immigrants, unapproved asylum seekers, and those who have overstayed their visas to not be counted by the US Census for congressional apportionment.

Those that can leave Blue States will move to Red States.  If the Dems could effectively Govern, people would stop fleeing their municipalities and states.  Dems policies are making Dem cities and Dem states unliveable for working families.

SCOTUS ruled that it is constitutional to count illegal aliens for the Census.  This would likely require an Amendment to the Constitution.  I am for it, but I don't see the Legislature passing it and I also don't see 35 States to Ratify.

Am I to understand you are against Impeaching Biden and others?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 07:46:39 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: