Author Topic: Fulton County DA Fani Willis Subpoenaed to Testify in Divorce Case Following Allegations of Affair w  (Read 276 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fulton County DA Fani Willis Subpoenaed to Testify in Divorce Case Following Allegations of Affair with Special Prosecutor and Boyfriend She Appointed to Go After Trump
by Jim Hᴏft Jan. 10, 2024 7:15 am

Soros-funded Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has been subpoenaed to testify in the divorce proceedings of Nathan Wade, the special prosecutor she appointed to go after former President Donald Trump and his associates.

According to a court filing obtained by The Wall Street Journal, Willis was served a subpoena at her Atlanta office for her testimony in the divorce case of Nathan Wade and his wife, Joycelyn Wade.

The nature of the questions Willis may face in the deposition remains undisclosed in the subpoena document.

According to WSJ, a spokesman for Willis declined to comment regarding the subpoena. However, there has been a previous acknowledgment from the prosecution team of an intention to respond to allegations regarding an inappropriate relationship between Willis and Wade. As of Tuesday afternoon, no such response had been recorded in the court files.

The news outlet added that Nathan Wade was contacted for a statement but has not provided any immediate response. Similarly, counsel for Joycelyn Wade has withheld comment pending further developments.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/fulton-county-da-fani-willis-subpoenaed-testify-divorce/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

It would be nice if there was some entity that you could have at least some confidence in

I don’t trust Donald Trump. But I also don’t trust many of the same people that are going after him.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Yep. Fani be the other woman.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hmmmm...

Wonder how scorned and angr this upcoming ex-spouse is?   He might be an excellent witness at a Trump Counter Suit or Criminal Charge aganst this D.A.  Lot's of popcorn indeed. This might get interesting, and I hope Trump / GOP extracts ever drop of retribution that they can.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.