Author Topic: Rep. Clay Higgins: The FBI lured Americans into a January 6 trap  (Read 163 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 9, 2024
Rep. Clay Higgins: The FBI lured Americans into a January 6 trap
By Andrea Widburg

On January 6, 2024, the drive-by media went into overdrive, remembering (sometimes while oozing crocodile tears) the horrors of January 6, 2021. It was, they said, the day on which democracy was under attack. It seems that they may be right, although they’ve gotten their facts bass-ackwards. According to Rep. Clay Higgins (R. LA), who has been investigating what actually happened that day, when one deletes the layers of leftist propaganda, it appears that January 6 was a giant entrapment web that successfully stopped official challenges to election certification, made Trump even more toxic and, worst of all, turned his law-abiding supporters into criminals.

For the last three years, Biden’s “Justice” Department has been viciously prosecuting more than a thousand Americans for entering the U.S. Capitol on January 6. The DOJ did this even though (a) most were inside involuntarily, as the press of the crowd swept them in whether they wanted to be there or not; (b) the Capitol police opened the doors to them (indeed, it seems they could only be opened from the inside); and (c) 99.9% of them, once innocently inside the Capitol, did nothing but wander through as tourists. (Here’s a good rundown of many of the other incontrovertible facts we know about January 6.)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/rep_clay_higgins_the_fbi_lured_americans_into_a_january_6_trap.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Rep. Clay Higgins: The FBI lured Americans into a January 6 trap
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 04:25:40 pm »
Supposing this is true, the individual is ultimately in charge of his own behavior
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy