Author Topic: On Being a White, Male, Nazi, Insurrectionist RINO  (Read 543 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
On Being a White, Male, Nazi, Insurrectionist RINO
« on: January 10, 2024, 03:11:26 pm »
January 10, 2024
On Being a White, Male, Nazi, Insurrectionist RINO
By Steve McCann

A recent email exchange with a feminist college professor regarding the resignation of Harvard president Claudine Gay was abruptly terminated with an angry email informing me that White men were responsible for all the evils in America and that if this group of racist “genocidal maniacs” were eliminated this country would be a more “loving and hospitable” place for women and people of color. A stance long espoused by the radical American Left and a position increasingly permeating the festering halls of academia. My immediate thought after the exchange was that we have reached the pinnacle of lunacy in this country and that my résumé is now complete.

I am not only a racist but, due to my sex and skin color, I am also a genocidal maniac who should be summarily executed. Per many in the Democrat Party, I am a Nazi sympathizer because I voted for Donald Trump in 2016 as well as financially supported, campaigned, and voted for him in 2020 but far worse, I am extraordinarily fond of this nation. The Biden Administration has categorized me as an “insurrectionist” for attending the January 6, 2021 “Stop the Steal” rally. And recently, I have been informed, by many, ostensibly on my side of the political spectrum, that I am a RINO and a traitor for seriously considering Ron DeSantis and not pledging unconditional and undying allegiance to Donald Trump in the 2024 primaries.

Let us begin with the loons who believe that White men are the focus of all evil. What if their wish were granted and all White men suddenly disappeared or were relegated to the immutable rules of DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion). What sort of country would Americans be living in? And, to paraphrase Shakespeare, would all the supposed evil White men have done live after them or be interred with their bones?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/01/on_being_a_white_male_nazi_insurrectionist_rino.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Re: On Being a White, Male, Nazi, Insurrectionist RINO
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 03:26:57 pm »
In short, the left is now completely untethered from reality. That is extremely dangerous.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 03:33:14 pm »
In short, the left is now completely untethered from reality. That is extremely dangerous.

Up north in my wife's climes in Yankee land, she has these periodic, but frequent class get togethers.  I made the mistake of telling them I keep a small supply of small confederate flags to place at the graves of my ancestors who fought in that war.  One of her foam mouth frothing classmates told me I must be some kind of racist Nazi, and about what she would expect from someone from the south.

What a bitch....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 04:27:31 pm »

What’s even more dangerous is they try to mold reality to accommodate their political ideology. This is why their systems ultimately fail
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 05:36:54 pm »
I'm the bad guy.  I'm not going anywhere.

I was born white.  There's nothing I could do about that.

I was born male.  I've chosen to not change that.

I am not a Nazi.  I am a Republican with whom liberals disagree.

I am not an insurrectionist.  I believe in due process.

I'm not a RINO.  I saw Bush '43's Administrations for what they were - LIBERAL - and was willing to call them on it.

I'm just a working class deplorable trying to build a better life via old fashioned Yankee thrift and industry.  I don't want other people's stuff.  I wish Government would stop trying to take away my stuff.

I'm trying to make my little piece of this World a better place to live for everyone in it, which is more than I can say for Harvard University Professors.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2024, 09:53:55 pm »

I'm not a RINO.  I saw Bush '43's Administrations for what they were - LIBERAL - and was willing to call them on it.

I'm just a working class deplorable trying to build a better life via old fashioned Yankee thrift and industry.  I don't want other people's stuff.  I wish Government would stop trying to take away my stuff.

I'm trying to make my little piece of this World a better place to live for everyone in it, which is more than I can say for Harvard University Professors.

:hands:

Right on target!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2024, 12:59:21 am »

Well, you're a threat to democracy wink777
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy