Author Topic: Rand Paul: McConnell ‘Much More Closely Aligned with Biden than He Is with the Republican Party’ on  (Read 619 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul: McConnell ‘Much More Closely Aligned with Biden than He Is with the Republican Party’ on Ukraine

Jeff Poor 9 Jan 2024

Tuesday on FNC’s “The Ingraham Angle,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) took a shot at his fellow Kentucky Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

Paul criticized the lack of border security in a deal between Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and McConnell.

“Really quickly, Senator, this border deal that the Republicans are cooking up that Chuck Schumer and, apparently, Mitch McConnell and others are going to agree to, to that you say?” FNC host Laura Ingraham asked.

“It’s a sellout. It’s going to continue to allow illegal immigration, particularly migrants,” Paul replied. “It’s saying, ‘Oh, well, let 5,000 people come illegally a day, and then after that, we might try to stop the next 5,000 that day.’ It’s completely a sellout, but it’s because people like Senator McConnell care more about Ukraine than anything else. More than the border, more than anything else, he wants to send $60 billion of your money to Ukraine.”

Paul also said McConnell was “more closely aligned” with Biden on Ukraine than his own party.

“Do you think he would prefer Biden or Trump in the White House, if you have to bet?” Ingraham said.

“On this issue, he is more aligned with Biden,” Paul answered. “On the issue of funding — sending your money to Ukraine and sending it everywhere around the world, McConnell is much more closely aligned with Biden than he is with the Republican Party.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/09/rand-paul-mcconnell-much-more-closely-aligned-with-biden-than-he-is-with-the-republican-party-on-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Paul's one man crusade against the mass murderer Fauxci is enough to give him mega props.  Add his fiscal restraint tendencies, and comments like this? 

Lot to like here.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Paul's one man crusade against the mass murderer Fauxci is enough to give him mega props.  Add his fiscal restraint tendencies, and comments like this? 

Lot to like here.

I was a big supporter of his father back in 2004 and wrote him in in both 2004 and 2008. Some of his positions were a little out there for me. But I felt on the important stuff he was right.

I would support his son’s candidacy. But not that I don’t think he should go after Fauci. I just don’t want it to become an obsession for him. But Fauci needs to be held accountable. For one, he lied to Congress. That was enough to get Roger Stone a 1 AM SWAT  raid with CNN in tow.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This ain't what you would call a "surprise".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good on ya, Rand.

One more reason why I think he should be Mr. Trump's first choice as VP running mate.

Online libertybele

This ain't what you would call a "surprise".

Not a surprise in the least; something we all knew.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Good on ya, Rand.

One more reason why I think he should be Mr. Trump's first choice as VP running mate.

Don't count on it. Rand is much to conservative and has integrity. Trump has neither.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DefiantMassRINO

McConnell is a Globalist.  His patrons - Pirate Equity, Vulture Capital, US Chamber of Commerce - are ecstatic over Biden's Open Border policy. 
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline roamer_1

Rand Paul is one of a handful in politics that I will always back to the nines.

Online libertybele

Rand Paul is one of a handful in politics that I will always back to the nines.

Ditto. :beer:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

Rand Paul is more of a Losertarain than a Republican anyway.

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/