Author Topic: WAYNE ROOT: Because of Open Borders, Are You Waiting for a Terrible Terrorist Attack Any Day Now?  (Read 481 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WAYNE ROOT: Because of Open Borders, Are You Waiting for a Terrible Terrorist Attack Any Day Now? Your Wait is Over. The Largest Terror Attack in U.S. History Has Already Happened. Here It Is.
By Assistant Editor Jan. 9, 2024 3:15 pm350 Comments

By Wayne Allyn Root

Have you seen the polls? Most Americans are angry and shocked about our open borders. They are literally in shock that any U.S. President would allow this to happen. A huge majority defines this as an “invasion.” A huge majority says this is a national security crisis.

Here is what most Americans can see and understand…

Open borders are leading to massive increases in spending…welfare…food stamps…national debt…the bankruptcy of America.

Skyrocketing Food Prices Are Prompting Many Americans to Stock Up on Long-Term Storage Beef

And of course, a massive decline in our quality of living.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/wayne-root-because-open-borders-are-you-waiting/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Offline libertybele

Yep

Agreed...I think attacks will be of a magnitude this country has never seen; similar to the attacks of Hamas on Israel.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.