Author Topic: Texas hits major milestone for migrants sent to sanctuary cities despite liberal fury: 'We will not  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Texas hits major milestone for migrants sent to sanctuary cities despite liberal fury: 'We will not back down'
Story by Adam Shaw  •
14h

Greg Abbott’s plan to ‘end the crisis at the border’
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Tuesday announced that the state has now sent over 100,000 migrants to "sanctuary" cities across the United States, over a year and a half since he started the program to relieve what he says are overwhelmed border states.

"Texas has transported over 100,000 migrants to sanctuary cities to relieve overwhelmed border towns," Abbott said on X, formerly known as Twitter.

"Until Biden reverses course on his open border policies, Texas will continue transporting migrants to these cities," he said. "We will not back down on our efforts to secure the border."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-hits-major-milestone-for-migrants-sent-to-sanctuary-cities-despite-liberal-fury-we-will-not-back-down/ar-AA1mIdbF?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7ec58a582c1744c1a47ed48e46ec0a71&ei=58
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
These cities declared 'sanctuary' status because they never expected illegals to get that far North.
They did it as a general anti-America woke statement thinking it was a meaningless gesture.
For some inexplicable reason, they really truly expected all the illegals to stay in Texas which they were happy to sabotage.

It is like someone living in downtown NYC claiming to be an animal lover absolutist. That is all fine an good until the elephants, lions, and gorillas, actually show up. How are we going to feed all these? How can we take care of them?

Showboating made them feel good, superior, and 'enlightened', until it comes time to pay the bill. Now they are all crying like babies about a problem they created, and specifically endorsed and supported.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.