Author Topic: Nolte: 66% of Frightened, Fascist Democrats Want Trump Removed from Ballot  (Read 310 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: 66% of Frightened, Fascist Democrats Want Trump Removed from Ballot

John Nolte 9 Jan 2024

Another sign of the growing fascism in the Democrat party is the news that 66 percent of Democrats want former president Trump’s name removed from state ballots.

Rasmussen Reports asked, “Do you approve or disapprove of state officials removing Trump’s name from the ballot.” Two-thirds of Democrats, a full 66 percent, said they approve, with 50 percent saying they “strongly approve.”

On the Republican side, only 20 percent agree with removing Trump, along with 41 percent of undecideds.

Overall, 44 percent of all voters polled want Trump removed from state ballots, while a majority of 53 percent disagree.

When asked about removing His Fraudulency Joe Biden’s name from state ballots, only 21 percent of Democrats are on board with that, as are 44 percent of Republicans. Forty-nine percent of Republicans disagree. Only 23 percent of unaffiliated voters want Biden removed, while 69 percent say no.

When asked about the likelihood of banning presidential candidates from state ballots and starting a civil war, 44 percent of Democrats said it was likely, as did 51 percent of Republicans and 40 percent of unaffiliated.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/09/nolte-66-of-frightened-fascist-democrats-want-trump-removed-from-ballot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump has not been convicted of a disqualifying crime by a jury of his peers.  His name should remain on the ballot.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

It's not Trump's fault that wussy Merrick Garland waited too long to indict Trump.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.