Author Topic: US companies spent $8 billion on DEI initiatives in 2020: report  (Read 369 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Jan 8, 2024
US companies spent $8 billion on DEI initiatives in 2020: report
Report resurfaces amidst increasing national debate over DEI at Harvard and other institutions.

ADVERTISEMENT

US companies spent $8 billion on DEI initiatives in 2020: report

Thomas Stevenson
Jan 8, 2024

A MSNBC report said that companies spent $8 billion on "diversity and inclusion" programs in 2020.

In a clip from the Mehdi Hasan Show - whose Sunday night show was recently canceled by MSNBC - Hasan said the spending on DEI for US companies in 2020 was $8 billion, in an interview with Robin DiAngelo.

The clip, posted by Mythinformed on X, has resurfaced amidst national debate over the topic surrounding Claudine Gay's resignation at Harvard and Bill Ackman slamming DEI on X. 

https://thepostmillennial.com/us-companies-spent-8-billion-on-dei-initiatives-in-2020-report?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Re: US companies spent $8 billion on DEI initiatives in 2020: report
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 04:41:08 pm »
And what did the companies get in return for that 8 billion?

Their stores were still looted and burned.

I could’ve looted their stores for half of that

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 11:24:04 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 01:27:17 pm »
DEI is destroying the airline industry and lots of people will die because of it.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1745211799635398896
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2024, 02:04:21 pm »
We are living in the era of idelogical warfare like massive scams....

Climate Change
Left wing sponsored Invasion of our southern border.
BLM
COVID Vax's, and governmental intevention and control at behest of public health emergenices.
DEI
Institutional Gaslighting by the Left, and 2/3 of that  by the faggortry of the LBTQJRNFRHRKVJ+ or - pukes

There are 15% on both sides of the spectra (including us) fighting this war.  The middle 70% are f'n Sheeple. ****sheep****
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.