Author Topic: The Final Frontier - Reality  (Read 637 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
The Final Frontier - Reality
« on: January 09, 2024, 04:21:24 pm »
As Linda Goudsmit has written, reality is the final frontier. Unfortunately, it has been distorted beyond recognition by university Leftists, the media, and woke Democrats, to the detriment of all future generations.

This is how it ends, without hope.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: The Final Frontier - Reality
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 12:33:04 am »
Nope. Not buying it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 01:03:20 am »
Hope IS essential.  "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord my whole life long".  Psalm 23:6

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 01:43:25 am »
It is the hope of Spring that sustains me through the long, dark, cold, desolate Winter.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 01:50:52 am »
It is the hope of Spring that sustains me through the long, dark, cold, desolate Winter.

Just beautiful.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2024, 06:45:23 am »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Hamas is not murdering their brothers.
Russian troops are not murdering their brothers.
Iranian mullahs are not sending missiles to murder their brothers.
What prattled nonsense.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2024, 07:31:40 am »
Hamas is not murdering their brothers. <- yes, they are ... everyday
Russian troops are not murdering their brothers. <- lol yes, they are all the time
Iranian mullahs are not sending missiles to murder their brothers. <- Iranian mullahs are the most murderous people on Earth, especially for their "brothers"

What prattled nonsense. <- man, you are drunk or high or incredibly STUPID
@ChemEngrMBA
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 07:32:33 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2024, 12:51:18 pm »
You really think posting all of your gibberish in 50 font is going to get you any extra attention or viewership?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 12:52:17 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.