Author Topic: Filing: Fani Willis’s Alleged Lover, Top Prosecutor Met Twice with Biden White House Lawyer Before I  (Read 748 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Filing: Fani Willis’s Alleged Lover, Top Prosecutor Met Twice with Biden White House Lawyer Before Indicting Trump

Wendell Husebø 9 Jan 2024

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ top county prosecutor met twice with President Joe Biden’s White House counsel before indicting former President Donald Trump in August, a motion filed Monday in Fulton County says.

The explosive filing raises questions about whether the White House coordinated prosecuting President Biden’s 2024 political opponent. Trump faces a maximum of 76.5 years in state prison if convicted of 13 charges.

In exhibit F of the motion, filed by Mike Roman, a political operative and a codefendant with Trump in the Georgia election case, Roman argues that Nathan Wade, Fani Willis’s lead prosecutor, met with Biden’s White House counsel on May 23 and November 18, 2022, before indicting Trump.

Wade charged Fulton County taxpayers $2,000 for each meeting, billing $250 an hour for eight hours, the filing says:

https://twitter.com/mrddmia/status/1744568201638195411

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/01/09/filing-fani-willis-s-alleged-lover-top-prosecutor-met-twice-biden-white-house-lawyer-before-indicting-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

End Wokeness
@EndWokeness
3 days after Trump announced his 2024 candidacy, the Biden WH held a secret meeting with Nathan Wade.

Who is Nathan Wade? Wade is the lead prosecutor in Georgia investigating Trump for Fani Willis. He is also having an affair with her and is using taxpayer funding to pay for lavish vacations with her.

2:05 AM · Jan 10, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

Don't know of any lawyers that only charge $250 an hour...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This might be bigger than anyone is realizing.  Get some irrefutable proof that Pedo Joe is pulling the judicial strings on this lawfare attack?

Too bad the AG is as big a criminal as he is.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Don't know of any lawyers that only charge $250 an hour...

????

Our last will/trust updates only cost us $150, and he is the best at it, in our area.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 03:25:57 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

????

Our last will/trust updates only cost us $150, and he is the best at it, in our area.

And did he spend more than 30 minutes on it?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
And did he spend more than 30 minutes on it?

Sorry, forgot, but about it needed adjusting on about 20 or 30 pages.  So however long that took.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 06:03:21 am by catfish1957 »

Offline Hoodat

The explosive filing raises questions about whether the White House coordinated prosecuting President Biden’s 2024 political opponent. Trump faces a maximum of 76.5 years in state prison if convicted of 13 charges.

Too bad Trump's lawyers couldn't come up with this.  Lucky for him that his co-defendant had a good lawyer.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-