Author Topic: Shocking video shows waves of illegal immigrants streaming into the U.S. via Lukeville, Arizona  (Read 143 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Shocking video shows waves of illegal immigrants streaming into the U.S. via Lukeville, Arizona
01/08/2024 // Zoey Sky // 830 Views

A video taken in Lukeville, Arizona, shows a considerable border wall breach, marking another alarming event in the ongoing border crisis under the Biden administration.
The migrants, composed mostly of single, military-age men from northern Africa, crossed the border in throngs. They ran past several reporters at the scene, many of them excitedly talking about their illegal entry into America. The incident was reported in real-time, with Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin sharing footage on X.

Melugin said there was a continuous line of individuals crossing into Lukeville, Arizona. He added that more people were expected to follow, with some migrants indicating that hundreds were still on the way.

In Arizona, huge groups of migrant men, women and some families with children spent the night in a makeshift staging ground in this rugged section of the U.S.-Mexico border where they await for exhausted border officials to process them.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-08-video-throngs-illegal-immigrants-entering-us-arizona.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson