Author Topic: DHS Chief Mayorkas’s Border Fix: Bus More Illegal Aliens into U.S. Towns  (Read 166 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DHS Chief Mayorkas’s Border Fix: Bus More Illegal Aliens into U.S. Towns

EAGLE PASS, TEXAS - JANUARY 07: Immigrants file into a U.S. Customs and Border Protection bus after crossing the U.S.-Mexico border on January 07, 2024 in Eagle Pass, Texas. According the a new report released by U.S. Department of Homeland Security, some 2.3 million migrants, mostly from families seeking asylum, …John Moore/Getty Images
JOHN BINDER8 Jan 2024228

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is lobbying Congress to allocate billions to bus more border crossers and illegal aliens into the United States.

During a press conference near the U.S.-Mexico border in Eagle Pass, Texas, on Monday, Mayorkas went on defense and accused critics of lying about his record as DHS secretary under President Joe Biden.

“Some have accused DHS of not enforcing our nation’s laws. This could not be further from the truth,” Mayorkas said.

At Mayorkas’s direction, DHS has overseen year-after-year record-breaking levels of illegal immigration. In fiscal year 2023, more than 3.2 million illegal aliens were encountered at the nation’s borders, nearly 2.5 million of which arrived at the southern border.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/08/dhs-chief-mayorkas-border-fix-bus-more-migrants-u-s/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Maybe Gov. Abbott should be given Mayorkas' job since he came up with the idea l-o-n-g before Mayorkas did.  Of course, Abbott is "racist" for not only suggesting it but for actually doing it and Mayorkas is not. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson