Author Topic: Today, even biodiversity-enhancing beavers are also labeled as illegal immigrant planet killers.  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Today, even biodiversity-enhancing beavers are also labeled as illegal immigrant planet killers.

January 9th, 2024|0 Comments

Methane, the principal component of natural gas, is viewed by environmental extremists as one of the greatest dangers to planet Earth. The anti-carbon-dioxide crowd has long targeted humans and cows. Today, even biodiversity-enhancing beavers are also labeled as illegal immigrant planet killers.

According to Desirée Plata, Director of the MIT Methane Network, “If methane emissions from natural gas are on the high end of current estimates, natural gas may be no improvement over coal at all” even though the switch from coal to natural gas is typically credited for lowering U.S. carbon dioxide emissions.

The fear of carbon dioxide – vital to plant growth and thus to human life – stems from the curious desire to stop all future changes to the Earth’s climate. A worldwide campaign demands that “Net Zero by 2050” be (as Al Gore says) “the central organizing principle of civilization.”

https://www.cfact.org/2024/01/09/43956/
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 11:08:03 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson