Author Topic: The Greatest Scientific Fraud Of All Time — Part XXXI  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Greatest Scientific Fraud Of All Time — Part XXXI
« on: January 09, 2024, 10:51:02 am »
WRITTEN BY THOMAS RICHARD ON JAN 8, 2024. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

The Greatest Scientific Fraud Of All Time — Part XXXI

It’s been almost two years (February 20, 2022) since I added a post to this series. The reason is that global surface temperatures, as measured by NOAA and NASA, had decreased somewhat from 2020 highs, bringing about a hiatus in the otherwise endless drumbeat of propaganda from those agencies claiming “hottest month ever” or “hottest year ever.”

But then a strong El Niño early last year induced a small temperature increase several months later, picked up by the NOAA/NASA thermometer network. [emphasis, links added]

Result: From NOAA, October 16, 2023, (“Globally, September 2023 was the warmest September in the 174-year NOAA record. The year-to-date (January–September) global surface temperature ranked as the warmest such period on record.”); NOAA, November 15 (“The planet added another record-breaking month to 2023, with October ranking as the warmest October in the 174-year global climate record.”); Axios, December 14 (“With November ranking as the warmest such month on record, NOAA is projecting greater than 99.5% odds that this year will be the world’s warmest since instrument records began in the 19th century.”).

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-greatest-scientific-fraud-of-all-time-part-xxxi/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson