Author Topic: Eric Adams Says Story Told by Eric Adams Is Not True  (Read 2547 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Eric Adams Says Story Told by Eric Adams Is Not True
« on: January 09, 2024, 10:28:20 am »
Eric Adams Says Story Told by Eric Adams Is Not True
Story by Nia Prater  •
12h

On Monday, Mayor Eric Adams said that a story reported last week that claimed he once accidentally fired a gun in school as a child is untrue, attributing the error to a misunderstanding during his weekly press briefing. However, the story in question reportedly came from Adams himself in a book he published 15 years earlier, when he was serving as a state senator in Brooklyn.
The website Byline first reported on the existence of the book last week: a 2009 volume of parental advice entitled Don’t Let It Happen written by Adams. The Amazon listing of the 152-page book describes it as “a life saving resource, designed to assist parents in detecting when their children are involved in an activity that can be harmful to themselves and/or other family members.”,

In its article, Byline featured an excerpt in which then–State Senator Adams recounts a childhood story about a friend who brought a gun to school and Adams, not believing it was real, grabbing the weapon:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/eric-adams-says-story-told-by-eric-adams-is-not-true/ar-AA1mEE1j?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e7856169ac4a49f8b762dd6dd61691e8&ei=44
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Re: Eric Adams Says Story Told by Eric Adams Is Not True
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 05:10:36 pm »
He's an incredibly brilliant man, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Mayor Eric Adams shows off his diverse administration: "Have you ever seen this much chocolate leading the city of New York??!! This is why they hating on me!" He then compares himself to Jesus for assembling such a non-White team.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1754663944482967716
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org