Author Topic: Elise Stefanik is running for VP and she’s winning  (Read 265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elise Stefanik is running for VP and she’s winning
« on: January 08, 2024, 10:29:34 pm »
Elise Stefanik is running for VP and she’s winning
By
Conn Carroll

When I first ranked former President Donald Trump’s top 10 vice presidential picks back in August, I had Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) at No. 3 behind Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Byron Donalds (R-FL).

But after Stefanik’s performance on Meet the Press this Sunday, I’m moving her to No. 1.

She was poised, confident, and well prepared. Most importantly, she didn’t give an inch when defending Trump on any issue.

Here was her answer on whether Trump was a threat to democracy: “When it comes to threats to democracy, Joe Biden and Democrats are a threat to democracy. We see them attempting to remove President Trump from the ballot. We saw this in Colorado and Maine. That is the suppression of the American people and the American people’s ability to cast their ballots this November.”

On whether those convicted for rioting on Jan. 6 are “hostages” as Trump has claimed: “I have concerns about the treatment of January 6th hostages. I have concerns — we have a role in Congress of oversight over our treatments of prisoners. And I believe that we’re seeing the weaponization of the federal government against not just President Trump, but we’re seeing it against conservatives.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/2789506/elise-stefanik-is-running-for-vp-and-shes-winning/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Elise Stefanik is running for VP and she’s winning
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 11:30:20 pm »
Hard to imagine Greene really having a shot at this. Donald and Stefanik, yes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Elise Stefanik is running for VP and she’s winning
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 11:40:06 pm »
She would be an excellent VP....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34