Author Topic: Biden Raises $1M After January 6 Speech Comparing Trump to Nazis  (Read 255 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Raises $1M After January 6 Speech Comparing Trump to Nazis

Biden Raises $1M After January 6 Speech Comparing Trump to Nazis

Commemorating the January 6 protest, Biden compared former President Donald Trump’s words to language used in Nazi Germany and claimed “Democracy is on the ballot” after Democrats tried to remove Trump from several state ballots:

“Echoing the same exact language used in Nazi Germany, he [Trump] proudly posts on social media the words that best describe his 2024 campaign: ‘revenge,’ ‘power,’ ‘dictatorship.'”

“America, as we begin this election year, we must be clear: democracy is on the ballot,” Biden said at Valley Forge. “Your freedom is on the ballot.”

Biden’s extreme rhetoric will be a “core campaign massage,” the Biden campaign told the Hill.

“In election after election, democracy and freedom are mobilizing issues for the American people. In 2024, that will be no different, and we are encouraged by the strong grassroots enthusiasm we are seeing around the President’s core campaign message,” said Rob Flaherty, Biden’s deputy campaign manager.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/08/biden-raises-1m-after-january-6-speech-comparing-trump-nazis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

Re: Biden Raises $1M After January 6 Speech Comparing Trump to Nazis
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 10:00:21 pm »
What would be truly hilarious is if DeSantis decisively wins IA... and all this doom is pointed at the wrong guy.  :laugh:

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 10:49:13 pm »
I heard part of his diatribe. He sounded like he had a mouthful of marbles. Who really knows what he said?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2024, 11:23:31 pm »
I would not bet on the Democrats replacing Biden before the election

It’s appears he can still fund raise

This is how he’s going to motivate the Democrat base to get out and vote. And appears that RFK Junior is fizzling out.

Republicans on down ticket races are gonna have to learn how to separate themselves from Donald Trump if they want a chance of winning
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 11:29:10 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy