Author Topic: House Republicans Grilling Anthony Fauci in Closed-Door Session on Pandemic-Era Failures  (Read 489 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Republicans Grilling Anthony Fauci in Closed-Door Session on Pandemic-Era Failures

Hannah Bleau Knudsen 8 Jan 2024

House Republicans on the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic are questioning Dr. Anthony Fauci on Monday and Tuesday in closed-door sessions; the focus, according to committee chairman Rep. Brad Wenstrup (R-OH), is “pandemic-era” failures.

Members of the committee are expected to question Fauci about many failures surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, including Fauci’s participation in casting doubt on the theory that the coronavirus came from a lab leak:

https://twitter.com/CraigCaplan/status/1744373725795889301

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/08/house-republicans-grilling-anthony-fauci-closed-door-session-pandemic-era-failures/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

For what? This is all for show. Nothing will become of this.  **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Those were not failures. They accomplished everything they intended to accomplish.

=> Created a new and infectious Pathogen.

=> Tested distribution mechanisms.

=> coordinated with media entities to produce PANIC, worldwide.

=>Tested the population's tolerance of, and in some cases, demand for totalitarianism and found it fertile ground, indeed.

=>Tested use of social media and news platforms for their ability to censor posts from any source in order to protect and promote the approved narrative.

=> tested ability to marginalize longstanding and revered professionals in their fields of expertise and silence anything they might say contrary to the narrative.

=> Tested the ability of scientists around the world to construct studies that would produce desired results, enabling the governments of the world to be taken for billions of dollars without any liability for results.

=>Tested the ability to demonize medications in common use, to restrict availability of those medications in favor of using untried approaches, medically, and promote those aspects of the narrative widely using media of all sorts, while suppressing and censoring voices to the contrary.

=> made a lot of money for products that did not prevent, limit the transmission of, or cure disease, with no liability whatsoever for adverse impacts of those treatments.

About the only thing they failed to do was stop the pandemic.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Those were not failures. They accomplished everything they intended to accomplish.
[...]

Yeah, alright... Around the world... Except 25 states of the Redneck Nation, where they fell flat.

Had it not been for that, had they been able to get all the states in line and subdue the US, things would have gone far worse. Their 'testing' could have been the real thing.

Online roamer_1

BE proud of that, you beautiful, independence minded, horse paste sucking bastards  happy77

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Immediately after House Republicans finish 'grilling' he will be on every liberal propaganda outlet whining about how the ignorant republican White supremacist anti science bigots are persecuting him "I am the science" Fauci.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fauci lock-stepped with Biden, telling lies every which way you looked.  The lockstepping fool minions ate up every lie and only after the real damage was done did the lock-steppers considered backing off, many still blindly marching to the false lies to limit the worlds population.  Stooges gotta stooge and just like after a Presidential election, amnesia and lies prevail to a disgusting degree.  Let them die the deaths the WOKE gladly bartered for, then decided to change their minds about.  Your 'savior' awaits you!  Esp Biden and fauci.
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

=> Created a new and infectious Pathogen.

=> Tested distribution mechanisms.

=> coordinated with media entities to produce PANIC, worldwide.

=>Tested the population's tolerance of, and in some cases, demand for totalitarianism and found it fertile ground, indeed.

=>Tested use of social media and news platforms for their ability to censor posts from any source in order to protect and promote the approved narrative.

=> tested ability to marginalize longstanding and revered professionals in their fields of expertise and silence anything they might say contrary to the narrative.

=> Tested the ability of scientists around the world to construct studies that would produce desired results, enabling the governments of the world to be taken for billions of dollars without any liability for results.

=>Tested the ability to demonize medications in common use, to restrict availability of those medications in favor of using untried approaches, medically, and promote those aspects of the narrative widely using media of all sorts, while suppressing and censoring voices to the contrary.

=> made a lot of money for products that did not prevent, limit the transmission of, or cure disease, with no liability whatsoever for adverse impacts of those treatments.

goopo
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Fauci lock-stepped with Biden, telling lies every which way you looked.  The lockstepping fool minions ate up every lie and only after the real damage was done did the lock-steppers considered backing off, many still blindly marching to the false lies to limit the worlds population.  Stooges gotta stooge and just like after a Presidential election, amnesia and lies prevail to a disgusting degree.  Let them die the deaths the WOKE gladly bartered for, then decided to change their minds about.  Your 'savior' awaits you!  Esp Biden and fauci.
 :smokin:

If you ever write a book, ping me. I will buy it. And I mean that sincerely
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy