Author Topic: The election might be thrown into chaos, but not by Trump  (Read 226 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The election might be thrown into chaos, but not by Trump
« on: January 08, 2024, 05:44:51 pm »
January 8, 2024
The election might be thrown into chaos, but not by Trump
By Susan D. Harris

“I Just Hope We Get Fair Treatment” -- That should have been the takeaway headline from Trump’s remarks this past Friday in Sioux Center, Iowa.

Instead, Trump’s remarks were presented to the American people as a possible threat.  According to many news outlets, the big orange monster issued a cryptic warning that there could be “big trouble” if the U.S. Supreme Court did not rule in his favor -- the inference being that the alleged “insurrectionist” was signaling his MAGA zombies to ready themselves for a fight.

Looking at his comments in context, Trump had just finished explaining that “radical left Democrat” judges seem to treat him more fairly than Republican judges:

“You know what I find, a Democrat judge appointed by, let’s say Obama … they say ‘we’re appointed that’s the end!’  [But]when you are a Republican judge appointed by, let’s say Trump, they go out of their way to hurt you so that they can show that they have been ‘fair.’  Fair, honorable people.  It’s an amazing difference.  I’ve never seen anything like it.”

He continued to say that he hoped the justices he had appointed to the court would be fair.

Listeners like myself understood that he was concerned the Supreme Court might feel so pressured -- or worse yet intimidated -- that they would rule against him and against their better judgement.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/the_election_might_be_thrown_into_chaos_but_not_by_trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34