Author Topic: New Jersey directs asylum seekers to NYC-bound trains as Gov. Murphy refuses to help shoulder city's  (Read 259 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New Jersey directs asylum seekers to NYC-bound trains as Gov. Murphy refuses to help shoulder city's migrant crisis
CANDACE HATHAWAY
JANUARY 04, 2024

New Jersey Democratic Governor Phil Murphy is refusing to help fellow Democrat New York City Mayor Eric Adams shoulder the burden of the Big Apple's migrant crisis, the New York Post reported Wednesday.

As soon as migrants arrive in New Jersey, local police officers direct the asylum seekers to the city's transit system and show them how to catch a ride to New York City.

A source familiar with the situation told the Post, "New Jersey Transit cops were waiting for them in Secaucus to show them how to get on the train to New York."

"New Jersey just said, 'F**k this,'" the source added.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-jersey-directs-asylum-seekers-to-nyc-bound-trains-as-gov-murphy-refuses-to-help-shoulder-city-s-migrant-crisis
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Will NYC sue the rail companies too? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Keep sending those illegal migrant buses, trains, and planes up North.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.