Author Topic: No More J6s  (Read 615 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No More J6s
« on: January 08, 2024, 03:04:11 pm »
January 8, 2024
No More J6s
By J.R. Dunn

Three years ago, several hundred MAGA conservatives followed a man wearing a buffalo skull on his head into the Capitol.

Oh, I know there’s more to it – and we’ll get to that – but that will do for shorthand.  Jacob Chansley, AKA QAnon Shaman. Yellowstone Wolf, etc., a professional activist of somewhat eclectic convictions and eccentric sartorial tastes, led the MAGA election fraud protestors up the steps and into the Capitol on Jan. 6, and they went straight in, without any hesitation or sign of second thoughts. Yes, there were others, but the Shaman pretty much became the avatar of the whole affair. The majority of those people, who did no harm and committed no felonies, have, in one of the most vindictive actions is recent political history, spent the last few years in prison under rough conditions, some of them in solitary, some denied counsel, most either overcharged or mischarged, and many of them still awaiting trial. That is wrong, and I am not suggesting that it isn’t wrong, or that it should not be corrected. But at the same time, it’s awfully difficult to generate any passion over people who act this stupid.

Conservatives like to accuse others of being sheep. But many of them say it while baaing.

The Jan. 6 “insurrection” was clearly a setup -- Nancy Pelosi refusing to bring in the National Guard, the doors opened by welcoming Capitol staffers and Capitol Police, unidentified masked figures racing around shouting “Let’s take the place!” This kind of thing doesn’t happen by itself. It is made to happen. The D.C. elites were desperate for their own personal Reichstag fire.  When none was forthcoming, they lit it themselves.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/01/no_more_j6s.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: No More J6s
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 03:40:26 pm »
Nice attempt to gaslight.

"The Jan. 6 “insurrection” was clearly a setup ..." by the Trump 2020 Presidential Campaign as detailed in the January 5, 2021, PowerPoint presentation for "Releasing the Kraken":

https://www.arkansasonline.com/1212powerpoint/

Don't mistake Nancy Pelosi's arrogant incompetence for a cunning false flag operation to smear "poo poo" in her office.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 08:42:21 pm »
Remember, folks, the one shouting the loudest for everyone to do something illegal is almost always a plant from some agency or another.

You don't want them within 100 miles of whatever you are doing.

Never underestimate the ability of people who are not on your side to 'fake it' and then do things that will make you look bad. Once you realize who/what they are, don't get comfortable with having them around. Go with your gut and just don't trust them.

Just don't break any laws, and as Mom has always said, "When in doubt, don't."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2024, 10:09:07 pm »
Conservatives, he says...

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2024, 10:21:46 pm »
But at the same time, it’s awfully difficult to generate any passion over people who act this stupid.

:yowsa:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2024, 12:30:05 am »
I occasionally go over to American Stinker for laughs. I'm not usually disappointed. They've really gone into the toilet for Trump. All of them. Dunn is no different.
If anybody thinks Jan 6 was anything but a Trump-instigated riot, they're taking some pretty strong drugs.
Jan 6 is all on Trump and his thugs and the morons who vandalized the CB. 

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2024, 01:11:43 am »
I occasionally go over to American Stinker for laughs. I'm not usually disappointed. They've really gone into the toilet for Trump. All of them. Dunn is no different.
If anybody thinks Jan 6 was anything but a Trump-instigated riot, they're taking some pretty strong drugs.
Jan 6 is all on Trump and his thugs and the morons who vandalized the CB.

It's complicated. Mostly, I agree with you. And yet I still wonder why people were let in mass into the Capital? Not enough people are asking questions about this.