Author Topic: Yikes: Biden Campaign Calls Reporters to Wilmington to Issue Talking Points in Series of Meetings..  (Read 478 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Yikes: Biden Campaign Calls Reporters to Wilmington to Issue Talking Points in Series of Meetings
By Nick Arama | 9:15 AM on January 08, 2024

The Biden team has spread this pleasant fiction about why Joe Biden is doing so badly in the polls in approval and against the leading Republican candidate, former President Donald Trump.

The first part of the fiction is insulting and paints Americans as ignorant — they just don't understand how great Biden is and how much he has done, they say. The second part of that is that it's just the "messaging." They just need to work on that.

So here comes the Biden campaign in a transparently bad effort to tell the media what they should be saying about the race and deliver the talking points for them.

According to a new report from Semafor, the Biden campaign team has been organizing some "off the record trips" for "top political reporters and editors to the team’s headquarters" to meet with campaign officials for "background briefings."

Two people with knowledge of the situation told Semafor that during meetings with reporters from outlets like The New York Times, the Washington Post, and others, campaign officials have invoked a coverage spreadsheet laying out areas where the team believes their reporting has fallen short.

In particular, they don't feel that the media has been reporting on (read: not attacking) Trump enough for some of his recent statements.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01/08/biden-campaign-calls-reporters-to-wilmington-to-issue-the-talking-points-n2168425
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

It’s the job of the candidates and their staff to convince people to elect them

Not the press. Or at least shouldn’t be.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This is defacto confirmation that the New York Times and the Washington Post are bullhorns for the Biden campaign.

////00000////

I may be a deplorable ignoramus whose feeble mind can't comprehend the nuance, the sublty, the profundity, and the genius of Bidenomics, but, I know today's price for Chicken at my local supermarket is 2x - 3x the 2019 price.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is defacto confirmation that the New York Times and the Washington Post are bullhorns for the Biden campaign Democrat Party.

////00000////

I may be a deplorable ignoramus whose feeble mind can't comprehend the nuance, the sublty, the profundity, and the genius of Bidenomics, but, I know today's price for Chicken at my local supermarket is 2x - 3x the 2019 price.

Fixed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't think we need to see the "spreadsheet" of where Biden has fallen short.  We are living it.

It's inflation/the economy stupid. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

This is defacto confirmation that the New York Times and the Washington Post are bullhorns for the Biden campaign.

////00000////

Are you saying you  doubt  KJP?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

@Bigun

Stopped by KFC the other day because I had a hankering for one of their chicken pot pies.

'Normally' $4.99 each...ordered TWO of them.

Cashier rings it up and says..."That will be $15.34!"

Said..."Oh HELL NO....just give me ONE!

LOL!  (Not)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

@Bigun

Stopped by KFC the other day because I had a hankering for one of their chicken pot pies.

'Normally' $4.99 each...ordered TWO of them.

Cashier rings it up and says..."That will be $15.34!"

Said..."Oh HELL NO....just give me ONE!

LOL!  (Not)

See, Biden’s policies are successful because they’re forcing people to go on diets

Barry Goldwater

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
See, Biden’s policies are successful because they’re forcing people to go on diets

:laugh:

I'm a buck-eighty-five...don't need to diet. Was planning on having one for lunch and the other one with my dinner.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald