Author Topic: Joe Biden certainly knows how to wield his ‘power’ — to transform the country for the worse By Mira  (Read 215 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Joe Biden certainly knows how to wield his ‘power’ — to transform the country for the worse
By Social Links for Miranda Devine
Published Jan. 7, 2024, 10:19 p.m. ET

Joe Biden let slip a telling boast after his latest Dark Brandon speech.

“I understand power,” he whispered into the microphone as the first lady wrangled him off stage to stop him impersonating a Roomba.

While ostensibly a self-deprecating cliché about wives’ control over men, “I understand power” also was a statement of unwavering confidence in his own mastery of today’s political landscape.

It’s hard to admit, given Biden’s manifest frailties and incompetence, but he’s right.

The president does know how to use power to transform the country.

By being willing to lie and cheat and break every political norm, by siccing his Department of Justice onto his main rival and ignoring cries of foul, by hysterically overhyping the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, by hatefully demonizing conservatives as domestic terrorists and white supremacists, by dividing the country when he promised to unite us, he achieves his political ends.

By dismantling border protections, for instance, he has allowed 8 million — and counting — illegal aliens to upend demographics and refresh Democratic voter rolls in the future. That is his legacy of change.

As well, his corrosive “equity” agenda has entrenched in the psyche of a growing number of Americans a gnawing racial grievance and entitlement that knows no end.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/07/opinion/joe-biden-certainly-knows-how-to-wield-his-power-to-transform-the-country-for-the-worse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Biden is wielding nothing

He simply a vessel for the left-wing cabal behind-the-scenes to push their agenda
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden is not wielding his "power".  The US Congress is failing to exercise their power.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright