Author Topic: Is 2024 “the Turnkey year”: The UN wants to decide what to inject you with  (Read 265 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is 2024 “the Turnkey year”: The UN wants to decide what to inject you with
By Jo Nova

What looks, smells and acts like a World Government?
An invisible legal cage is being built around us in full view. We know they want it. The UN keeps trying to control quarantine, vaccines and travel. They’ve been pushing for disinformation enforcement since 2021. It’s a trillion dollar business model, and lifelong sweet careers. A bureaucrat would have to be mad to say “no”.

Bret Weinstein, former professor of evolutionary biology, talks to Tucker Carlson in the video below, and argues that we are in effect, living inside a coup. In May this year the World Health Organisation (WHO), a UN committee, will put forward a few modifications “to protect us all”. These harmless amendments will mean the WHO could effectively be in the room when you visit your doctor. In the event of an “emergency” foreign unelected non-representatives will decide what your doctor can and can’t prescribe for you and what vaccines you need to have, and you can’t vote them out. What could possibly go wrong?

These amendments used to be called “the Pandemic Treaty” but like a shapeshifter, it now has a different name. This is part of the language battle — it’s so much harder for opposition to coalesce, or gravitate towards a moving target. It’s like wrestling with jello.

Obviously, after these clauses come into force, we could get a climate or flu emergency practically any day…

https://joannenova.com.au/2024/01/is-2024-the-turnkey-year-the-un-wants-to-decide-what-to-inject-you-with/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=is-2024-the-turnkey-year-the-un-wants-to-decide-what-to-inject-you-with
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The answer is obvious.  End the UN as we know it.

Restore the sovereignty of the USA and the republic.  Both have been lost, and life will continue down a rat hole with increased odds against us as these globalists attempt to destroy the USA as we once knew it.