Author Topic: “For God’s Sake, Step Down Francis For The Sake of Children's Souls All Over The World”  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This pope has divorced our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to join up with the godless Klaus Schwab and his evil Davos globalists now working to destroy the whole world

“For God’s Sake, Step Down Francis For The Sake of Children's Souls All Over The World”
Judi McLeod image
By Judi McLeod —— Bio and Archives--January 7, 2024

Veteran Catholic Remnant Editor and Journalist Michael Matt is right in publicly calling out Pope Francis for deliberately “tearing the Catholic Church in half”. In fact, it could honestly be said that Matt is spot-on.

The insanity of what the “demonic mindset” of this globalist pontiff exploded over the internet this week in Lexington, Kentucky.

‘Catholic Church Touts Priest in Rainbow Stole Blessing Same-Sex Couple on Social Media, Cites Pope’-headline (Western Journal, Jan. 6, 2024)

“A Lexington, Kentucky, Catholic Church has been blowing its own horn after giving a blessing to a same-sex couple, insisting it is only doing what Pope Francis wants.
“History was made Sunday at Historic Saint Paul Catholic Church. This same-sex couple, civilly married for 22 years, asked for a blessing which Fr Richard freely offered according to the guidelines in Fiducia Supplicans,” the church posted on Facebook.

https://canadafreepress.com/article-video/for-gods-sake-step-down-francis-for-the-sake-of-childrens-souls-all-over-the-world
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

It's been awhile since I've visited the Canada Free Press, but I agree with McLeod, this pope needs to step down.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.