Author Topic: JFK Airport Protesters Show That They’ve Learned the Lesson of the George Floyd Riots  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JFK Airport Protesters Show That They’ve Learned the Lesson of the George Floyd Riots
And they're proudly flaunting the Hamas flag.
January 5, 2024 by Robert Spencer 25 Comments

The George Floyd riots of 2020 showed leftists that they can do virtually anything in America today and suffer at worst only token consequences. On Monday, pro-Palestinian protesters in New York City showed that they have taken that lesson to heart.

The New York Post reported that “hateful anti-Israel protesters yelling inflammatory chants snarled traffic and caused chaos as they descended upon John F. Kennedy International Airport Monday – creating a nightmare on one of the busiest travel days of the year.” Among the “inflammatory chants” was “NYPD, KKK, IDF you’re all the same,” which was as absurd as it was portentous: it was a clear indication that New York City hasn’t seen the last of these pro-Hamas thugs.

That is even clearer in light of the fact that the JFK Airport protest was the handiwork of Within Our Lifetime, which the Post describes as a “Palestinian-led activist group.” The Post also reported in mid-November that Within Our Lifetime “shared a frightening map of New York City newsrooms, businesses, and landmark buildings — and called for ‘direct action’ to ‘globalize intifada.’”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/jfk-airport-protesters-show-that-theyve-learned-the-lesson-of-the-george-floyd-riots/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson