Author Topic: Joe Biden: the medications and vacations aren't working  (Read 339 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden: the medications and vacations aren't working
« on: January 07, 2024, 04:50:09 pm »
January 7, 2024
Joe Biden: the medications and vacations aren't working
By Mike McDaniel
Poor Joe Biden. He had a hard day at Valley Forge telling us “democracy is on the ballot,” and “I understand power.” No one knows what he meant by that. It was a day so hard he was badly confused thereafter as Fox New reports: 

President Biden appeared perplexed upon his arrival in Delaware following an anti-Trump speech in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, on Friday.

President Biden garnered the attention of some social media users on Friday after he delivered a speech in Pennsylvania and appeared "confused" landing in Delaware later that evening.

It’s becoming increasingly hard to tell Biden’s normal, daily level of confusion from confusion worthy of more than passing mention.

After delivering the address, first lady Jill Biden quickly approached the podium and hugged the president before taking him by the hand and leading him off the stage. The couple appeared to whisper something to one another, but what [they] said wasn't discernible based on the angles of the main camera.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/joe_biden_the_medications_and_vacations_arent_working.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Re: Joe Biden: the medications and vacations aren't working
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 04:57:08 pm »
At some point, this “democracy” shtick it’s not gonna work anymore. That card is going to expire at some point.

Then what?

We have one presidential candidate who is promising retribution on his base’s opponents. And we have another candidate who’s telling people that his opposition is a threat to the country

I miss the days of Reagan versus Mondale
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 04:59:11 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 09:59:20 pm »
Joe has plenty that march lock-step for him for more than just getting hm elected.  They helped Joe get America to where it is now.  Stooges gotta stooge!
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2024, 11:29:00 pm »
LMAO:
"We have one presidential candidate who is promising retribution on his base’s opponents"

I'm one "of the base".
I would not mind "retribution" against the communists of the other side.
Indeed, I would heartily enjoy and endorse it.

Sorry if you don't like this post.