Author Topic: ‘Gloves off’ Biden? What do the polls say?  (Read 156 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Gloves off’ Biden? What do the polls say?
« on: January 07, 2024, 04:30:44 pm »
January 7, 2024
‘Gloves off’ Biden? What do the polls say?
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

The January 6 speech on January 5 went down as expected.  In other words, President Biden cannot run on his record, so he is going to tell us how bad former president Trump is going to be.

To be fair, he is not the first one to do something like that.  I recall President Carter saying that challenger Governor Reagan was going to privatize Social Security.  I’m sure you remember the time that a Paul Ryan lookalike threw his grandmother off a cliff.  Who can forget Senator Reid saying he knew that Mr. Romney had not paid is taxes?

So President Biden’s speechwriters know that there is not much to run on when inflation causes a restaurant owner to charge nearly $16 for sandwich.  There is nothing like an expensive sandwich to make you look back to the days when a BLT was a bit cheaper.

So I saw this story with an interesting headline: “Fired-up Biden shows gloves are off in January 6 anniversary speech.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/gloves_off_biden_what_do_the_polls_say.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34