Author Topic: ‘Nobody Gets Punished For Anything’: Bakery Owner Devastated With $70,000 Loss After Being Mobbed By  (Read 1658 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Nobody Gets Punished For Anything’: Bakery Owner Devastated With $70,000 Loss After Being Mobbed By Over 100 Looters

MARIANE ANGELA
CONTRIBUTOR
January 07, 2024

A local business owner in Los Angeles was mobbed by over a hundred looters Tuesday, Fox News reported.

Ruben Ramirez Jr., the son of Mexican immigrants and owner of a beloved Latino bakery, is grappling with the aftermath of a devastating incident which occurred at his business. The extensive damage was caused by a mob during an illegal “street takeover,” estimating material losses at around $70,000, Ramirez told Fox News on “America Reports.”

The incident, which unfolded in the early hours of Tuesday, saw a group of looters forcefully entering the bakery. A white Kia was caught on CCTV footage ramming through the front door, facilitating the entry of approximately 100 looters who went on to ransack the establishment, KTLA 5 reported. Items stolen included meat scales, various groceries and lottery tickets, as confirmed by a Los Angeles County sheriff’s officer to the New York Post.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/07/ruben-ramirez-junior-los-angeles-bakery-owner-devastated-mobbed-100-looters-70000-loss-kia-rammed/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

I sympathize with Mr. Ramirez. He does not deserve what happened to him

However, and I will happily admit my error if proven otherwise, but I suspect he voted for the people who have allowed this to happen to him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

And likely thought that voting that way provided him immunity from such looting.

I’m not gonna pile on this fella because I really can’t say for sure who he voted for to run his city

But I have a hunch
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

I sympathize with Mr. Ramirez. He does not deserve what happened to him

However, and I will happily admit my error if proven otherwise, but I suspect he voted for the people who have allowed this to happen to him

:thumbsup: