Author Topic: Two Racial Grievance Girls: Michelle and Meghan  (Read 371 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two Racial Grievance Girls: Michelle and Meghan
« on: January 07, 2024, 02:58:19 pm »
January 7, 2024
Two Racial Grievance Girls: Michelle and Meghan
By Victoria White Berger

How much do Meghan Markle, duchess of Sussex, and Michelle Obama, ex–first lady, have in common?  It’s odd how much, yet how little of distinction or substance is in that muchness — given the strong hints of vacuity in both women, and in spite of the gushing excesses of “personality” in their public profiles.  There are so many legitimately accomplished and courageous female heroines, past and present.  It is an unfortunate characteristic of reportage that the likes of these two get the insistent “coverage” withheld from those far more deserving.

The two women share middle-class backgrounds and higher education (Michelle Ivy League, Meghan top-tier) degrees.  Both women have been (Michelle) and are (Meghan) using their own mothers to “help” raise their children, in a sort of familial au pair capacity.  Both have high-fashion tastes and use private jets for travel.  Both are frequent commentators on their own racial victimization.

The serious press doesn’t run much on Meghan, yet just enough to legitimize the tabloids; social media; and bored, dissatisfied individuals across the world who opine that the duchess is something worth thinking about.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/01/two_racial_grievance_girls_michelle_and_meghan.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Two Racial Grievance Girls: Michelle and Meghan
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2024, 03:40:33 pm »
Both have high-fashion tastes

Um ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2024, 04:26:01 pm »
Markle attended private schools during her elementary and high school years. She graduated from Northwestern with a BA in theater and international studies. After college she went Hollywood, though she did have to do survival jobs (not burger-flipping or barista or retail clerk) early in her career sometimes between acting gigs. She's basically a limousine liberal, but probably thinks she's woman-of-the-people.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2024, 04:34:39 pm »
... Both have high-price-fashion tastes and use private jets for travel. ...

Based on pix I've seen of MOOOOCH-chelle, I think the word I added was missing in that sentence.

As to jet-setting, the 80s through 2020 set quite a contrast: Presidents Reagan, G. H. W. Bush, G. W. Bush and Trump "vacationed" on their own properties; the Clintons and Obamas jet-setted at taxpayer expense.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2024, 04:46:33 pm »
J

How much do Meghan Markle, duchess of Sussex, and Michelle Obama, ex–first lady, have in common? 

Amazingly easy answer....   Both have taken "Grift" to stratospheric levels like no other.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2024, 07:09:46 pm »
Um ...

Have you ever seen bananas that are starting to over ripen and get dark on the ends? 888mouth
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2024, 07:42:56 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2024, 07:45:13 pm »
Have you ever seen bananas that are starting to over ripen and get dark on the ends? 888mouth

I am noticing that a lot of her recent outfits are hiding certain, uh....   certain anatomical areas.   :whistle:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.