Author Topic: Social media mocks Biden being led offstage by first lady  (Read 953 times)

Online libertybele

Social media mocks Biden being led offstage by first lady
« on: January 07, 2024, 02:54:54 pm »
Social media mocks Biden being led offstage by first lady
'She's walking him off the stage like a child,' one user observed after seeing the clip

Users of X, formerly Twitter, mocked President Biden after seeing a clip of first lady Jill Biden leading him offstage after his January 6 anniversary remarks.

Multiple users expressed amusement that the White House staff appeared to be allowing Biden’s wife to rush up and lead the president away from the podium before he could make any awkward hesitations or walk to the wrong end of the stage in confusion.

RNC Research's X account shared footage from the end of Biden’s speech near Valley Forge in Pennsylvania on Friday, during which he once again blasted former President Trump and his supporters as a threat to democracy.

The clip depicted the first lady going up on the stage as soon as Biden’s speech ended, grabbing his hand and leading him to the back of the stage where they both disappeared behind the American flags that were on display..............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social-media-mocks-biden-being-led-offstage-first-lady
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Social media mocks Biden being led offstage by first lady
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 03:18:37 pm »
I suspect she went to embrace ol' Joe so she could get in a quick sniff to determine whether he'd had a poopypants emergency.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 03:45:49 pm »
My wife and I were both caretakers for her parents who succumbed to Dementia. For the entire duration.

Pedo Joe, is detioriating at what from media accounts and our POV at about their same rate. If the trend continues at this same rate, I am guessing he won't be functional within 1-2 years, and dead within 4-5.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2024, 11:33:16 pm »
Will Nurse Jill walk ol' white joe down the aisles of Congress to the podium to deliver the State of the Union address...?

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2024, 11:34:45 pm »
Will Nurse Jill walk ol' white joe down the aisles of Congress to the podium to deliver the State of the Union address...?
I don't know how they're going to pull this one off. There just aren't enough drugs in the world.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2024, 11:44:04 pm »
I saw that clip

It was strange
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2024, 01:29:58 am »

Pedo Joe, is detioriating at what from media accounts and our POV at about their same rate. If the trend continues at this same rate, I am guessing he won't be functional within 1-2 years, and dead within 4-5.
Those are very generous numbers. I would say not functional within a year (more than he is already).
As for death, should come shortly after he is incapacitated. I do not see how Biden can make it another 4 years.

That applies to many American politicians and world leaders around the globe. There is going to be a major avalanche of people who have been clinging to power for their whole lives (50 years or more) simply succumbing to nature. In only a few years, half or more of so-called 'senior global leaders' are all going to pass away almost all at once (within a few months or years of each other). This will be a calamitous era in world history.

The repercussions of this I cannot predict. Maybe a good thing? May be ten times worse? Nobody knows. It will definitely be different.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 01:30:59 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2024, 01:51:52 am »
Those are very generous numbers. I would say not functional within a year (more than he is already).
As for death, should come shortly after he is incapacitated. I do not see how Biden can make it another 4 years.

That applies to many American politicians and world leaders around the globe. There is going to be a major avalanche of people who have been clinging to power for their whole lives (50 years or more) simply succumbing to nature. In only a few years, half or more of so-called 'senior global leaders' are all going to pass away almost all at once (within a few months or years of each other). This will be a calamitous era in world history.

The repercussions of this I cannot predict. Maybe a good thing? May be ten times worse? Nobody knows. It will definitely be different.

I predict he'll be dead BEFORE the November Election. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2024, 02:13:06 am »

I don't see how Joe is going to deliver the State of the Union address -- I just don't think he's capable. I'm waiting for them to come up with some excuse as to why he won't be addressing the nation as planned.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2024, 02:14:04 am »

Hopefully it will be a good thing.  :0001:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2024, 03:21:14 am »
I don't see how Joe is going to deliver the State of the Union address -- I just don't think he's capable. I'm waiting for them to come up with some excuse as to why he won't be addressing the nation as planned.
If he does it in person from the Capitol,  it will have to be brief. Maybe they'll claim covid, and tape the speech in the White House, thus permitting copious editing.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2024, 10:17:00 am »

Joe is nothing more than a trained circus monkey.  They dress him up and put him on stage hoping he doesn't throw his poop at the audience.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.