Author Topic: WATCH: MSNBC Host Starts Crying on Air Over January 6th  (Read 452 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: MSNBC Host Starts Crying on Air Over January 6th
« on: January 07, 2024, 02:48:58 pm »
WATCH: MSNBC Host Starts Crying on Air Over January 6th
By Bonchie | 6:07 PM on January 06, 2024

Happy January 6th to those who celebrate. Specifically, the mainstream press outlets just can't get enough of playing the same clips over and over while proclaiming that the nation was mere minutes from collapse because of a short-lived riot.

With each passing year, one would hope the ridiculous urge to make January 6th a national day of remembrance would fade. That would mean giving up what the left-wing media thinks is a winning political issue, though, so we know that's never going to happen. Instead, we'll continue to get insanely pathetic displays like the one I'm about to share with you.

Things began with an appearance from Michael Fanone on MSNBC. The comically disingenuous former USCP officer turned his presence on January 6th into a lucrative career as an "analyst," you know, as all deeply aggrieved people do. In mid-2023, Fanone decided to compare Donald Trump to Osama Bin Laden with a straight face because that's just the kind of person he is.

It wasn't Fanone who gave the worst performance during his interview, though. That honor went to MSNBC host Jonathan Capehart, who started crying while live on the air.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1743746003168067593

That is a grown man crying in front of a national television audience, while profusely thanking a man who did nothing but use January 6th as a springboard for his media-fledging career. What a sight.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/06/watch-msnbc-host-starts-crying-on-air-over-january-6th-n2168383
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: WATCH: MSNBC Host Starts Crying on Air Over January 6th
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 02:51:32 pm »
Many people died at the hands of the 2020 BLM/Antifa rioters. No tears.
The Jan. 6 protesters killed no one. Boo hoo.
What a soy-suckling jerk Capehart is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2024, 03:06:39 pm »
Many people died at the hands of the 2020 BLM/Antifa rioters. No tears.
The Jan. 6 protesters killed no one. Boo hoo.
What a soy-suckling jerk Capehart is.

I think you misspelled "boy".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2024, 05:00:44 pm »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2024, 05:01:14 pm »
January 6 is going to be for the left what 9/11 is for the rest of the country
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2024, 08:57:10 pm »
Democrats are really bad at history, especially anything pertaining to Jan. 6.

Georgia Log Cabin
@GeorgiaLogCabin
It's a good thing we kept this screenshot of US Sen. Shaheen's [D-NH] now-deleted failure at basic American history. 🤡

3:45 PM · Jan 8, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org